Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I thought it was pretty witty too.

You know what, I am going to go on the corner of an intersection holding up campaign signs for Harvey Dent. It'll be like:

Honk for Dent!

Do you believe in Harvey Dent?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Thanks, I thought it was pretty witty too.

You know what, I am going to go on the corner of an intersection holding up campaign signs for Harvey Dent. It'll be like:

Honk for Dent!

Do you believe in Harvey Dent?

dude, seriously? i would so pay to see that. have someone video it for us!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There are strong rumors circulating the intraweb which state that Hugo Weaving might be playing The Riddler in the third installment.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    dude, seriously? i would so pay to see that. have someone video it for us!
    No, I was joking. I was just thinking how funny that would be though. Of course, if someone did it with me I would probably go do it.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    There are strong rumors circulating the intraweb which state that Hugo Weaving might be playing The Riddler in the third installment.
    Have they announced the villian in the next movie or are the possible villians just speculation. After the Joker, I officially have NO idea who any of the other Batman villians are.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, everything is pretty much speculation at this point, although like I said, the Riddler-rumor seems to be picking up speed everyday. I do know that Nolan has said that The Penguin will not appear in any of his movies however, stating that the character wouldn't fit in his version of the Batman universe.

Country
    Country Flag

Who was the villian that Johnny Depp was rumored to play? I thought it was The Penguin but I might have been mistaken.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Johnny Depp was also linked to The Riddler , and Philip Seymour Hoffman was linked to play the role of The Penguin...although I guess this is now void, given Nolan's statement and all.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's what I heard. I couldn't place the rumored actors to the villians in my mind though. Thanks feev.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    he would so totally rock as the riddler. that man has some major talent. have you seen anything else he's done other than the matrix? true love and chaos was okay, but proof and the interview were fantastic. the interview is one of my favorite movies.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He also oozes charisma as V in V for Vendetta

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Don't forget LOTR.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Batman v. Mr Smith would be cool.

"Hello. MISTER Batman."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the soundtrack yesterday!!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I hate the Penguin, so I can't say I'm sad about him not showing up.

Depp as The Riddler? Nah. I like Weaving much, much more in that role. I just like Weaving much, much more in general, hee.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nolan Mulling Batman 3
    Warners has an offer out to the director.
    by Jim Vejvoda

August 18, 2008 - The Dark Knight soared past the first Star Wars movie this weekend to become the second highest-grossing domestic release of all time just behind Titanic. With over $470 million now in their coffers, Warner Bros. is understandably eager to make sure that filmmaker Christopher Nolan, the director of TDK and Batman Begins, returns to helm the third installment in their revitalized Bat-franchise.

So far there had been little hard news about Batman 3 (but plenty of unfounded casting gossip about who might play the villains in the next sequel). Until now.

According to Variety, "There's a deal for the director to helm a third pic, but he has yet to decide on whether to tackle it yet." Warner Bros. studio boss Alan Horn told the trade, "We have no idea where Chris is going with this. ... We haven't had any conversations with him about it."

Although the paper doesn't say, it should probably be expected that Nolan's next directing effort will likely be a non-Batman project (assuming he even wants to do Batman 3), much like how he followed the success of Batman Begins with The Prestige.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I say the Bros should let Nolan do whatever he wants. It took 3 years for us to get TDK, but it was well worth the wait. Give him time and I think he'll find a way to wow us again.

On a different note, the dialogue was so much better here than in Begins. I hope they keep Chris's brother on to write the script for the third movie. Assuming there is a third.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i like Weaving better than Depp for the Riddler too I think.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to share this link with everyone. It shows some pretty good fan posters for the next Batman movie. Although the title/villians haven't been confirmed, these fan posters sure are cool!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/08/...-harley-quinn/

Enjoy!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

wow. that poster with tennant kicks ass. he would be amazing i have to admit.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought so too. I thought that post had a good point:

However, it just doesn't logically make sense to have Harley if Joker is locked up, does it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

I have heard a couple of whispers for Catwoman - Rachel McAdams (though I also heard her linked with Rachel Dawes) and Angelina Jolie (oh please god no!) I guess it depends what way they want to play the relationship between her and Bruce. if they go romance (which might not work after TDK) then it'll have to be someone closer to Bale's age. Charlize Theron maybe?

By the way, how sick do you think Katie Holmes is feeling?

Country
    Country Flag

You mean sick as in she could've make millions by participating in this movie? Yeah, I'd guess pretty sick.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

yeah and she didnt participate....because Tom Cruise didnt think it was an appropiate movie for her...

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just to update the IMDB thing, The Dark Knight has slipped to #3, but still in a statistical tie for the highest rating of 9.1 with The Shawshank Redemption and The Godfather. Seeing as how The Dark Knight has only 50,000 or so total votes less than either of those movies, I'd say it's up at the top of the list to stay.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And you know that the only reason it went down to three is because of those f'n haters that purposely gave it a 1 to drag it down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast