Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2548

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I was just asking...................... lol
    As a kid I was oblivious to the Marvel/DC divide, partly because the comics I read were pretty random. I don't recall actively seeking them out - I tended to get issues that were thrown in as an extra when buying something else (hard to explain that further without a lot of details that aren't really relevant). I remember reading a lot of Superman, Flash and some Spider-man (I don't recall which series), with an issue or two of Batman. I think Flash was a particular favourite, just because I ended up with more randomly-selected issues of that than anything else.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I was just asking...................... lol
    As a kid I was oblivious to the Marvel/DC divide, partly because the comics I read were pretty random. I don't recall actively seeking them out - I tended to get issues that were thrown in as an extra when buying something else (hard to explain that further without a lot of details that aren't really relevant). I remember reading a lot of Superman, Flash and some Spider-man (I don't recall which series), with an issue or two of Batman. I think Flash was a particular favourite, just because I ended up with more randomly-selected issues of that than anything else.
    I suppose my allegiance was always more to the various heroes than anything else and just sort of moved to more Marvel. Supe's was always the man though!!!

With all the critical and commercial success of "The Snyder Cut" why on earth would, Warner immediately apply the brakes? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’d be interested to know whether Snyder made any choices for the 2021 cut that were different from what he would’ve done in 2017. With a few years to reflect on his work for the DCEU, I wonder his choices in editing and score, for example, were influenced.

It’s tempting to think that Warner might continue Snyder’s vision from where JL left off, but I fear that ship has sailed. All the actors are five years older now, and it seems like the DCEU have moved on to new stories. Snyder has more or less said that his cut exists in an “alternate timeline“ in the DCEU, and it will go no further.

Although it may be possible that warner will coax him back to work, and with the whole flashpoint multiverse thing, The Snyderverse could continue regardless.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

No reactions to the red-band Suicide Squad trailer? Well, here's a new green-band version:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm all in on this whacky ass film. Gotta lotta trust in Gunn.

Traveler Major has a spectacular aura about Major has a spectacular aura about

I really enjoyed the Snyder Cut, nice to see his vision come to fruition....

Gunn is a great filmmaker, so I'm all in on Suicide Squad

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.thewrap.com/michael-keat...man-the-flash/
    Michael Keaton’s talent agency, ICM Partners, has confirmed the actor will return as Batman in “The Flash.”

The superhero film officially kicked off production in London on Monday, as revealed in an Instagram post from director Andrés Muschietti.

As TheWrap first exclusively reported, Keaton was in talks to return to the role of Batman after nearly 30 years, to appear alongside Ezra Miller in Warner Bros.’ “The Flash.”

But Keaton set the fandom on fire last month when he hinted in an interview with Deadline that he might not do “The Flash” because of his concerns about COVID-19.

“To be honest with you, you know what worries me more than anything about all this stuff? It’s COVID,” Keaton said at the time. “I’m more concerned. I keep my eye more on the COVID situation in the UK than anything. That will determine everything, and so that’s why I’m living outside the city here on 17 acres, staying away from everybody, because the COVID thing has got me really concerned. So, that’s my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk.”

Keaton first played Batman in Tim Burton’s 1989 blockbuster of the same name, which was a critical and financial success that changed how superhero films were viewed and paved the way for the genre’s future box office domination. Keaton’s casting was initially controversial among fans, as he was primarily known for broad comedies. But his performance — particularly how he used his comedic background in his portrayal of Bruce Wayne to differentiate it from Batman — was widely praised and is now recognized as a seminal moment in comic book films.

Keaton last played Batman in 1992’s “Batman Returns,” but quit the role during development of a third film after Burton was pushed out as director and replaced with Joel Schumacher, who took the series in a campier direction with 1995’s “Batman Forever” and its reviled 1997 follow-up, “Batman & Robin.”

“The Flash” will disregard the latter two entries entirely and explore what Keaton’s version of Batman has been up to since we last saw him. Loosely based on the 2011 DC Comics crossover event “Flashpoint” — previously announced as the film’s title at Comic-Con 2017 — the story sees Ezra Miller’s Barry Allen travel back in time to prevent the death of his mother. The result? Allen inadvertently creates another universe protected by Keaton’s Batman, now 30 years older.

“The Flash” will be released on Nov. 4, 2022.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally watched WW84 on 4K blu-ray. Can't say I was impressed by the movie. A steep drop off from the 1st movie.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    What is that all about, Mae? Do you know anything about it?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, like last year, it's a virtual ComicCon for DC, since we still can't really have a regular con. They had panels and trailers last time. I'm sure there will be more of that this time.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, like last year, it's a virtual ComicCon for DC, since we still can't really have a regular con. They had panels and trailers last time. I'm sure there will be more of that this time.

So, how does it work, Mae? Tickets? Or do you just log in and watch?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yup just go to the site and watch. I think you need to register but it’s free. Last year was a lot of fun. Tons of panels. All free.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not DCU and not Arrowverse, it looks good to me. But, I have bad taste.

Sweet Tooth on Netflix.

http://youtu.be/GrBw0pbF11s

edit: Not sure why the video tag isn't plopping the video down here.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, it's been posted in the General TV thread. Not related to DC Film universe, it's from DC's Vertigo imprint. It looks great indeed!

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Long Halloween is one of the finest Batman stories ever written, so I'm all about this adaptation!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast