Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't stand the Rock as an actor, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt since its a DC property and I'm a fanboy.

Shazam looks cool too. Wondering which cameos we'll get besides Flash.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh, Black Adam looks like another bomb for DC. Currently 50% on RT...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_adam

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Uh oh, Black Adam looks like another bomb for DC. Currently 50% on RT...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_adam
    Man oh man.. HOW CAN THESE BUFFOONS NOT GET IT RIGHT? Legit blows me away. DC is a fuckin waste of time bar a few decent films.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never heard of Black Adam, but I saw the TV ad for it a couple of times this week. That looks like the dumbest/most annoying movie ever made. I can't imagine anyone seeing that trailer and thinking "Man! I gotta see that!"

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok well…. That was a shock. Loved BLACK ADAM. I might go so far to say it’s my favorite Rock movie. Loved the action.. very Matrix/300 ish and I love that shit. End credits scene? Best I might have ever seen. 8/10 for me! RT score I just looked is 90%!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It might be another Man of Steel; critics hated it, but audiences loved it. My brother saw it over the weekend and he said he loved it. I'll wait til the crowds die down a little to watch it.

Shame that the end credit scene is being spoiled all over social media, including Rocky himself...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    It might be another Man of Steel; critics hated it, but audiences loved it. My brother saw it over the weekend and he said he loved it. I'll wait til the crowds die down a little to watch it.

Shame that the end credit scene is being spoiled all over social media, including Rocky himself...
    Yeah.. I figured it was coming. IT was WELL DONE TOO. Yeah this is def one the critics got wrong...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, looks like I need to put it on the DVD list! Sometimes trailers aren't everything. (But couldn't they have done a better job? Seriously.)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

it's strange cause they're ending the Snyderverse, but they just brought back Cavill as Supes????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I thought the Snyderverse was long gone, honestly. All other planned SV movies were cancelled or shelved, and DC has released only independent movies thereafter.

Was there talk of possibly bringing it back after the success of JLSC, and that's now not happening?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, The Flash, even Shazam and Black Adam, are all part of the Snyderverse, so in that sense it was still alive.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Well, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, The Flash, even Shazam and Black Adam, are all part of the Snyderverse, so in that sense it was still alive.
    That's a good point. I was thinking of the Snyderverse as just those films he was directly involved with - everything prior to JL. But it's true that those later films are in the same continuity.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 LastLast