Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do have some pics of me with it. Should I post them?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I do have some pics of me with it. Should I post them?
    Uhmmm, do you even have to ask?!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might. But it's on my phone so I'll have to e-mail it to myself first.

Here's a few more until then:

I got one of the shirts she's holding along with keychains and posters.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So...who is the poor guy who gets to stand in the blazing heat in a batman costume, probably not moving or talking much?

Seriously, Ricky, those pics are really cool. I want to see them, now...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    So...who is the poor guy who gets to stand in the blazing heat in a batman costume, probably not moving or talking much?
    Umm...it's Christian Bale. Duh! Can't you tell?

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Ricky! I came running in here thinking you posted a certain pic!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry UK'ers (James), no midnight screenings for TDKR in the UK!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=61254

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sorry UK'ers (James), no midnight screenings for TDKR in the UK!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=61254

Oh well. It's not like there's gonna be any midnight screenings for the other comic book movie I'm looking forward to, so I'm not too bothered.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

OMG! RICKY HAS AN ARM!!!!!!!!!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I've been thinking about how a certain character could be involved. Warning, this could be a pretty big spoiler.

Spoiler:

This is how I'd like to see the League tied to Bane.

Ra's Al Ghul leads the League against Bane's home town and destroys it for whatever reason. Bane's father was a League target; later an older Bane returned to join the League. He was accepted in, and participated in a mission that resulted in the fire that nearly incapacitated him.

He used the League's resources to create his anesthetic as well as the apparatus. During the course of his research to create the gas, Bane sowed dissent in the League. Finally, after gathering enough followers to his cause--from within the League and without (among those towns and cities targeted by the League)--Bane defected, taking a large number of the LOS with him.

Later, when Talia gathered reports about Bane's activities, she and the LOS members left reunited and traced his schemes to their culmination in Gotham City. Thus she traveled to Gotham and infiltrated Wayne Enterprises. Here she hoped to convince Bruce to resume his father's endevours on behalf of Gotham's citizens.

This would make it harder for Bane to gather followers from Gotham's downtrodden and incite revolution. This appears to succeed, until Bane gathers evidence against Gotham's police force that would implicate Dent in the murders Batman took credit for.

Thus, Talia is forced to supply Bane with WE Tumblers etc. in order to get into his good graces, in hopes of being able to assassinate him and either retake the League or execute those who followed Bane.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very good theory Empath ...

Country
    Country Flag

The theater I go to is having the AMC Dark Knight trilogy on July 19th, but I can't decide if I want to go! I'm all for watching them all back-to-back, but I religiously stay away from movies on opening night to avoid stupid people and rowdy crowds.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!
    Very, very cool!!!!! Enjoy!!! Be sure to post a "review"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I will, Merlin!

Also, check out this latest TV spot you guise!

New TV Spot

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think all of us combined could STOP feev from posting his review. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

New trailer:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

jaysus ... my mind ... i can't even .... I CAN'T WAIT

Country
    Country Flag

NEW trailer?

Before I watch, does it feature any clips that may be spoilery?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Nothing spoilery at all. I read that there's an embargo on reviews that's going to be lifted on June 29th. Between that date and the 20th, I'm going cold turkey on this.

Something interesting I noticed from some spy videos taken during filming is that Gary Oldman had a few scenes in winter Gotham with
    Spoiler:
    Marion Cotillard. In the trailer where you see some of Bane's mercs firing on a walkway spanning a large, crowded room, you can see JGL and Marion Cotillard's character shrinking into the shadows.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the trailers has given some pretty strong clues as to how things will play out ...

spoiler-speculation!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

PS -

WE'RE ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY !

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this going to follow the KnightFall story?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not going to follow it verbatim, but yes it will be heavily influenced by it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not going to follow it verbatim, but yes it will be heavily influenced by it.
    Where's the best place to get a cliff notes on this "Knightfall" story? I don't mind spoilers and it may help get me through the NEXT FREAKING MONTH!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast