Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I woulda rather seen Keaton as an older Wayne in a Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond dynamic, but more Keaton is always a good thing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The news today that Flashpoint movie coming will feature Michael Keaton as Batman..... well that just blew me away. I wonder if this will happen for sure!!?!
    This announcement had me so hyped. I have a huge soft spot for those movies. Not only that, but apparently they want him to take on a Nick Fury role, and mentor some heroes across multiple films. Please let this happen!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    The news today that Flashpoint movie coming will feature Michael Keaton as Batman..... well that just blew me away. I wonder if this will happen for sure!!?!
    This announcement had me so hyped. I have a huge soft spot for those movies. Not only that, but apparently they want him to take on a Nick Fury role, and mentor some heroes across multiple films. Please let this happen!
    That would be fucking fantastic actually.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    That would be fucking fantastic actually.
    Oh man. I couldn’t agree more.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That reminds me, I need to watch the Red Son animated film. The graphic novel is one of my all time favorite What Ifs.
    More coming soon:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    If this goes down like this, it's going to be very confusing. I like Michael Keaton as Batman - and fans of Birdman will find it wryly amusing - but bringing in the "Burton-verse" while keeping continuity with the Snyderverse just seems fraught with peril. And yes, I know Flashpoint deals with alternate timelines/universes, but still. You could have Keaton play one of the Waynes without bringing in all the baggage from the pre-DCEU Batman movies in which he just happened to play Batman.

Different movie adaptations of the same story don't have to be part of the same continuity via the magic of multiverses. That's not how you make these movies more epic, WB. Just tell good stories with good actors, and people will enjoy them. Let the Burton movies be their own thing.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Personally I like tieing them all back together via the multiverse. They technically tied the Arrow verse stuff on the CW into the movies via the multi verse as well. As long as the story is good it'll I'm not worried about it. If the story sucks it wouldn't matter anyways. This all said I'm not convinced this flash movie is ever going to get made.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Personally I like tieing them all back together via the multiverse. They technically tied the Arrow verse stuff on the CW into the movies via the multi verse as well. As long as the story is good it'll I'm not worried about it. If the story sucks it wouldn't matter anyways. This all said I'm not convinced this flash movie is ever going to get made.
    Me either.. not with Ezra Miller anyways.. I thought he was out already.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Apparently the only one that's officially out is Ben Affleck, and maybe the guy who played Cyborg, haven't really heard any info about him. Everyone else is open and willing to do more movies. Personally I don't think Ezra Miller is really the hold up on a Flash movie, I think it's production. They've gone through like 3 different directors tied to the project at this point. Miller actually has done an appearance as his DCEU Flash fairly recently on the CW crossover in the winter. It was largely just a cameo and he only had a handful of lines, but it was new footage.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently the only one that's officially out is Ben Affleck, and maybe the guy who played Cyborg, haven't really heard any info about him. Everyone else is open and willing to do more movies. Personally I don't think Ezra Miller is really the hold up on a Flash movie, I think it's production. They've gone through like 3 different directors tied to the project at this point. Miller actually has done an appearance as his DCEU Flash fairly recently on the CW crossover in the winter. It was largely just a cameo and he only had a handful of lines, but it was new footage.
    I think it’s more ezras choking of that lady then him not wanting to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Huh I missed that.

Edit: After looking it up, it's kinda weird that nothing has come of it since. That was back in April, no charges filed and no one saying anything about the incident. It's very odd.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    That’s what I was thinking too. I thought he was out because of that incident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Tim Burton now potentially coming back too?

Country
    Country Flag

This is CRAZY?! Is this just to film new scenes for the HBO MAX you all think? OR more?

https://cosmicbook.news/ben-affleck-...iWwf7IlIjJo8pY
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

This is CRAZY?! Is this just to film new scenes for the HBO MAX you all think? OR more?

Sounds like they're basically just gonna make whatever movies they want, and not worry if they link together seamlessly. Using the "multi verse" to explain why they don't link. Very interesting. Also I really hop they're making a Batman Beyond movie. The show was really very good, and I think I liked the comic even better.

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like they're basically just gonna make whatever movies they want, and not worry if they link together seamlessly. Using the "multi verse" to explain why they don't link. Very interesting. Also I really hop they're making a Batman Beyond movie. The show was really very good, and I think I liked the comic even better.
    I seen that they were doing that... I hope so to Dan!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

So excited for this!

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast