What was your favourite moment of this book?

Roland introducing his Ka-tet to the people of Calla and trusting Eddie with a speech

What was your least favourite moment?

Mia taking over

Were you pleased to be reacquainted with Pere Callahan? If you have read Salem's Lot, did it affect whether you were able to like/respect him?

Never rewad Salem's Lot so Pere Callahan's story was new to me and I liked it

Which relationship did you prefer? Susan and Roland or Rosalita and Roland?

Rosalita and Roland simply because as Rosa said "they were well me". Also Roland liked that he was her man even if it was for a little while. Plus he showed her affection by hugging her in front of the women of Calla when they were practicing throwing the plates. Susan/Roland I found utterly boring.

What was your opinion of the Calla folken? Did you find them cowardly, or did you sympathise with them?

I found them cowardly especially because they wouldn't fight to keep their kids safe

Did you like Roland more, or less in this story? Did you feel you saw a different side of him?

I love Roland more and more as the quest went on. When he danced showed me a different side. I was actually surprised

What was your initial reaction to the Susannah/Mia storyline?

The Susannah/Mia storyline was disgusting and I didn't think a whole needed to dedicated to them

What did you think the wolves would be? Did you think the battle was satisfying or an anti-climax?

I actually thought they were going to wolves lol. The battle was good and loved how Roland was the leader