Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you want to die?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default How do you want to die?

because you know it's gonna happen. so how do you want it?
    do j00 want to die shooting leik a gunslinger?
    or in j00r sleep leik your grandpa
    but not leik your grandmother who was screaming in the passenger seat?

personally i to die back to back with my friends, shooting as the enemy closes in, and just before they kill us, me or my ally yells something dramatic, leik "there's too many of them!" to which the other will reply "Kill the fuckers anyway!" or something cool and dramatic along those lines

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

razz,

I have to once again remind you, as politely as I can, that there is a number of foreigners on these boards, - I wouldn't say a word if it was only me, but being an international site, we already have some, and expect to have a lot more, people from all parts of the world here - and we would all be much obliged if we didn't have to decipher every post of yours. It is totally your right to spell things as you like, especially if for some reason that eludes me you consider it cool, but trying to spell it in a more conventional way would manifest good will and friendliness from your part I personally would be highly grateful for.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to jump off the Empire State building with my worst enemy and have a gunfight on the way down.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    razz,

I have to once again remind you, as politely as I can, that there is a number of foreigners on these boards, - I wouldn't say a word if it was only me, but being an international site, we already have some, and expect to have a lot more, people from all parts of the world here - and we would all be much obliged if we didn't have to decipher every post of yours. It is totally your right to spell things as you like, especially if for some reason that eludes me you consider it cool, but trying to spell it in a more conventional way would manifest good will and friendliness from your part I personally would be highly grateful for.
    I agree completely and I do speak english natively. I imagine the situation is compounded for foreigners though. At least I would hope that thread titles and initial posts in a thread could be spelled as correctly as possible.

I plan on not dying.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Glass View Post
    I want to jump off the Empire State building with my worst enemy and have a gunfight on the way down.

This is great, I have that picture from Matrix Reloaded in my mind where Trinity jumps through the window and the agent follows her.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    razz,

I agree completely and I do speak english natively. I imagine the situation is compounded for foreigners though. At least I would hope that thread titles and initial posts in a thread could be spelled as correctly as possible.

I plan on not dying.
    In ways it is particularly hard for native English speakers as well. It looks enough like English to make you think its a word you're just not familiar with, but upon closer examination, you realize it isn't.

A parallel, I have a friend who can speak awesome "fake French." Because of the inflections it sounds so ridiculously similar and when my friend was in Paris he went around speaking fake French and the natives had to pause for a moment, feeling that they should understand what is being said. I'm sick of pausing to read Razz's opening thread posts.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

While I agree that spelling more conventionally is a good idea and follows ettiquette, I think Jean said it best and it only needed to be said once.

Something I also find annoying/rude is opening a topic I think I may find interesting & seeing instead people going on & on completely off topic. Especially when the off-topic is ragging on a fellow member. But that's just me.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    While I agree that spelling more conventionally is a good idea and follows ettiquette, I think Jean said it best and it only needed to be said once.
    Quoted just to make you mad.

These things have been brought to Razz's attention more than once and it isn't "ragging." Razz knows that he's fine in all our books, or at least I think he does, but thank you for continuing to go off topic.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna be shot by a elderly hooker, too.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to go to bed and pass from this world to the next without really ever knowing it happened.

When I'm 150.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to die during sex. I just hope my guy either goes with me or (by virtue of the fact he's older than me) is too senile to know it happened. I wouldn't want him to be traumatized.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    These things have been brought to Razz's attention more than once and it isn't "ragging." Razz knows that he's fine in all our books, or at least I think he does, but thank you for continuing to go off topic.
    say anything you want about me, and call me anything but "unprepared for the zombie apocalypse". i don't mind. and sorry y'all, i'll try to keep the misarranged spelling to a minimum. I think part of it is having german grammar rules in my head now. especially the annoying thing my teacher said "when two vowels go walking the second does the talking" :shudders: so when i see something like "like" i might think "leik". of course this could just be me trying to dismiss an apperently annoying habit as a subconscious action.

as for you Brice, on the subject of living forever, i have 19 ninjas plotting your demise as we speak.

what you said is unforgivable. i will have to kill you now

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to go out the same way I came in; screaming and covered in someone elses blood

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I want to die happy.
    And preferably not in major pain.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

as for you Brice, on the subject of living forever, i have 19 ninjas plotting your demise as we speak.
    Cool! I'll mail them to you in pieces.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tvmorbid View Post
    I want to go out the same way I came in; screaming and covered in someone elses blood
    This would be my second choice.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to die as painfully as possible. For example, being given tiny little cuts with a knife until I bleed to death.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Fast. I want it over before I know it's happening.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with Ves'Ka Gan, but I really don't want to traumatize my partner, so I'm still trying to figure out a way. (and sex by myself is not in the options)
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Pirate Lover Lee is on a distinguished road Lee's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess in my sleep would be the easiest? And before my husband because I cant imagine life without him. And he wants to die before me for the same reason. I guess we just need to head to the clearing together.
    You're going to want it.

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Catoe View Post
    I'm with Ves'Ka Gan, but I really don't want to traumatize my partner, so I'm still trying to figure out a way. (and sex by myself is not in the options)
    Death while mastubating would be pretty depressing...and I would feel horrible for the questions my family would have to answer!

Maybe we could make suicide pacts with our partners? Like when we're both ready to go we will hold a cyanide pill between our teeth and at the time of orgasm we'll both bite down.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    Death while mastubating would be pretty depressing...and I would feel horrible for the questions my family would have to answer!
    that sounds very Palahnuik

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast