Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #10 - Vote Now!!!!

Here they are, in no particular order:

alinda:

Darkthoughts:

Mist on the Water:

Poll will close in 7 days. Good luck everyone!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I voted for Lisa's. I particularly like the gun she drew and the determined expression on Aileen's face. Good job!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisa all the way for me too, these are some great entires though.

I LOVE the fact that our wiki is being built through fan art, I really hope people continue to submit their work.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisa's

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisa. They're all good, though. These contests keep getting harder and harder to vote on.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All 3 were very nice, but Darkthoughts wins in my book. Great Work!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Darkthoughts for me. If you excuse the expression.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like all 3, they are all very eye catching, But I liked Darkthoughts the best. I
    am with RofG with this, the determination escpecially on her face. Great job everyone

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

When I first saw Lisa's work I was sure I would vote for her. That's what happened.

All the entries are nice.

Roland would have understood.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    I voted for Lisa's. I particularly like the gun she drew and the determined expression on Aileen's face. Good job!
    I agree, I love the detail on the gun. It looks like it took a good amount of time.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

voted Lisa/DT! I love the fact that you didnt like soemthing, so instead of settling or givin up you did soemthing about it, that was really clever!

Thanks for the votes whoever voted me <3<3<3

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the votes and wicked comments guys

I gave my vote to Alinda, because I think paint is really hard to use and I'm impressed at what she does with it.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Linda is incredible with paint indeed.

Roland would have understood.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I voted for Lisa, I absolutely love that picture. It's one of my favorites from these contests.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Heather!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thank you my friends, it's all for you!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for Linda's because she sent me $20.00 to do so. J/K (I like the pastel colors)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted for Lisa. I love the comicbook vibe.

Great work!
    Heng Dai

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Again all the entries are great but voted for Darkthoughts in the end. I love the "YOU DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" look on her face.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Poll closes tomorrow! Be sure to vote if you haven't already!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Lisa!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Geez, can I announce it first?

Just kidding.

And the winner is....

DARKTHOUGHTS!!!!!

Congratulations, Lisa! A bracelet will be on it's way shortly!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ok, then...NOW can I say it???

Congratulations Lisa.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes you can.

Hey, if I didn't pick on you you wouldn't think I loved you anymore.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast