Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Black House Adaptation

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Black House Adaptation

I checked out Liljas's site today.

On reading the top article (at least it's top when I write this, it's the one concerning Samuel L Jackson anyway, albeit he'll be involved in a different project) there was mention of Black House being adapted.

Since The Talisman hasn't even been produced yet (as far as I'm aware, there was a time when I read a lot of blurb on this), I wonder if they'll just ditch the connection to that story, and the Dark Tower related stuff (like they did with Hearts in Atlantis) and just keep it as a supernatural detective story.

Anyway, early days yet. Time will tell.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I imagine it would be awhile yet before anything concrete is decided on a Black House film.
    And, I imagine you're right, and they'll leave out the complications of connecting to the DT series.

Bleh.
    I wish the movie people would think of their own ideas for movies, instead of ruining good books and classic TV shows.
    (a little cultural vent, there...cry pardon! )

Anywhoo...this project seems worth keeping an eye on.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Bleh.
    I wish the movie people would think of their own ideas for movies, instead of ruining good books and classic TV shows.

--->me <---you

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I, for one, am usually disappointed by movies about books but as bad as a movie may be, I am always excited to see someone else's vision of a story.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    I imagine it would be awhile yet before anything concrete is decided on a Black House film.
    And, I imagine you're right, and they'll leave out the complications of connecting to the DT series.

Bleh.

Anywhoo...this project seems worth keeping an eye on.

I;m sigging that.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Thanks, ladies!
    It's good to know I'm not the only one thinking like that.