Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: I have extras to give away

bangoskank1

Default I have extras to give away

The gentleman that I deal with for all my King related stuff gave me multiples copies of The Stand sketchbook today....For those of you who haven't or can not get one for some reason or another...I have 5 here that I will mail to you free of charge..just lemme know on here and I will pm you. this is first come first serve but PLEASE only ask if you can't get one in any way so others will have a chance...thank you
    James

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey bango, I'm going to move this to the Grow Bag, where the giveaways are.

This is really nice of you!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could I please have one. There are no comic stores anywhere close to me. The closest one is an hour and a half away. I will help with the shipping cost. Thank you so much.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Could I please have one. Like mia, I've never seen a comic store anywhere around where I live. Not even joking.

Muchas Gracias!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I also have no comic store close to home. If you still have an extra sketchbook, I'd be glad to help with shipping.

bangoskank1

3 down...2 more left...

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Thank you, bangoskank!
    ~huggles~

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Could I please get one of these if there are still any left?

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Can I have one?

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT CHANCE!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I may be too late.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

oh man, I just saw this too
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

bangoskank1

Wow...these went fast....I have good news tho.all of the above will be getting thiers soon...(yes Matt even you, how could I not hook up our fearless leader?)...I will be getting a bunch more in a few days...lemme know if you want em and I'll pm you when they come in....

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

Thanks James, that is amazingly generous.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

If you haven't added me to the list yet Bango, I'd love one. Thanks!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

hey,bango,if you have one left ill gladly take one,ill do the postage for you,no problems there,thx.

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If possible I'd love one too. I live in a village in the UK, comic stores are not in abundance around here lol

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I wish I could have one too, am I too late then?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Not sure what your count is up to, but I'd appreciate one if still available.

Many thanks.
    turtlex
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

James, Thank you so much. You are a real sweetheart. hugs

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I guess once again I am a day late and a dollar short. Goddamn born on Friday the 13th luck.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This giveaway is no longer valid. Thread closed.
    Heng Dai

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

hang in there Aaron, and thank you.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna' send this on to The Clearing, Aaron...with a redirect.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)