Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethany...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Why was he dead set against getting one?
    Because he's an idiot??

What is the best part of being a mom?
    Obviously the hugs and kisses and adoration. I was gone for 2.5 days last week and Emmy literally almost knocked me to my feet when she flung herself at me when I got home. However, now that the girls are getting older, especially Savannah, I love seeing them grow and become "real" people and being able to proud of not only the achievements they are making on their own but more so seeing the young ladies they are becoming. Does that make sense?

Is it something to do with hair? Weasly hair?

Compulsive hair pulling.

Where is the most exotic place you have ever been?

Downtown Atlanta. I seriously need a life.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Drove to Savannah by myself to meet Shelbs and another internet person. Again, I need a life.

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real-life?

I saw Lewis Grizzard at a very small book reading many years ago, ate lunch with professional baseball player Curtis Pride (deaf player for the Braves) and sat in a room with Shariff Simmons (poet & muscian, Google him) for 8 hours last week.

What's your favorite salad dressing?

Bleu Cheese or Raspberry Vinaigrette.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mmmmm bleu cheese. That's my favorite too.

What new movie are you most looking forward to?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

What new movie are you most looking forward to?
    I don't even know what is supposed to be coming out. I don't have anyone to go see movies with and I don't think I'd like to go alone.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whats your favourite word?
    Trichotillomania. I like saying it. Bonus points if you know what it means.

My daughter Catherine has this condition. She started pulling all the hair on the top of her head out until she was bald there. It is finally starting to grow back a little at a time but she pulls it out again. She has pulled out all her eyelashes. and part of her eyebrows. The doctor has tried to give her ways of dealing with it. I have given her the squeeze balls to squeeze when she get the urge to pull her hair. She still pulls her hair but she is doing better. I don't think she will ever completely stop.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

is it stress related?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It has alot to do with being stressed, anxious and bored. She does it without realizing it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How do you like your steak cooked?
    What if any condiments on your hamburger?
    Favorite NFL team?
    Least favorite (and why) major character in the DT series?

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

what is your least favorite sound (and no fair saying fingernails on a chalkboard)?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bangoskank1 View Post
    yeah i know the question wasnt for me but I felt I hadda throw my answer out there any way
    Please be so kind as to let Bethany have the stage here.
    TIA.

bangoskank1

by all means...cry your pardon.

bangoskank1

Coke or Pepsi?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite food?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Does the local power plant make you afraid to fish?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a bus driver - Unbeknownst to you, there's a bomb on the bus. Later, it is revealed to you that once you go above 50mph, the bomb is activated. If you drop below 50mph, the bomb goes off. What do you do?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

How many fingers am I holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    You're a bus driver - Unbeknownst to you, there's a bomb on the bus. Once you go above 50mph the hour, the bomb is activated. If you drop below 50mph, the bomb goes off. What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    How many fingers am I holding up?

Pirate Lover Lee is on a distinguished road Lee's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where is your favorite place to shop?

What does you favorite pair of flip-flops look like?

What perfume do you wear?

Did you book that flight yet like I told you to?
    You're going to want it.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope it was the flight to Vegas in October you were trying to talk her into.

What's your favorite band?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    It soo was.
    You're going to want it.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I knew I liked you.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It soo was.
    Did she confirm? I hope she did...otherwise she's getting THE TEXT.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a text? Why was I not told?

Bethany, next question: why not fly to Vegas and meet your fellow DT junkies?

Boxers or briefs?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It soo was.
    Did she confirm? I hope she did...otherwise she's getting THE TEXT.

I hope she did. But Im guessin not. So send THE TEXT.
    You're going to want it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast