Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Dan, I agree, but I think they would do well to do some spin off movies first, to win back the fan base a bit. Launching a new trilogy, with new characters, and only tenuous connections to the Big Nine is risky - particularly if fans are skeptical of any Star Wars movie being good at this point.

A Boba Fett movie that connected into The Mandalorian Season 2 would have been ideal. Too late for that, unfortunately. An Obi Wan movie also would have worked.
    Ehh I'm not sure. Give it 2 or 3 years (which it sounds like that's what they're doing anyways), announce it's set in the old republic time period, and I bet the fans turn out. With the exception of Solo (which was really a timing / marketing problem) Star Wars fans have proved again and again that they'll watch anything, even if they hate it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the universe of Star Wars so much, I'll honestly watch anything they have to offer. As much as I love these characters, I'm ready to move past them though. I think there's a lot of exciting potential for future stories (with the right creative team), especially if they're set in new eras. After three connecting trilogies and side films, give me something truly new

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recently re-watched 1, 2, and 3. Man, the acting was horrible. Let's go back 2,000 years before episode 1 and get the party started with some amazing, fresh content.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Recently re-watched 1, 2, and 3. Man, the acting was horrible. Let's go back 2,000 years before episode 1 and get the party started with some amazing, fresh content.
    You take that back. Ewan McGregor, Ian McDiarmid, and of course Christopher Lee were amazing. Of course everyone else was pretty much terrible. Though as I understand it, that was all because George Lucas was really bad at directing actors, and largely just treated them like props.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    You take that back. Ewan McGregor, Ian McDiarmid, and of course Christopher Lee were amazing. Of course everyone else was pretty much terrible. Though as I understand it, that was all because George Lucas was really bad at directing actors, and largely just treated them like props.
    Ok, those three get a pass lol. It's still pretty painful though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Clone Wars sequel series has been announced!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Portman is a great actress, but she looked like she wanted no part of that franchise.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Portman is a great actress

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

She was great in Black Swan, Jackie, Leon, Brothers and Annihilation. I'm not sure which movies you're watching.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

She was great in Black Swan, Jackie, Leon, Brothers and Annihilation. I'm not sure which movies you're watching.
    Not those.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not those.
    You're missing out. You've never seen Leon? I thought everyone has seen that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Not those.
    You're missing out. You've never seen Leon? I thought everyone has seen that one.
    I don't recall hearing about it but I'd be willing to give it a shot. She was also in Heat back in the day. Great movie but she just had a bit part.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't recall hearing about it but I'd be willing to give it a shot. She was also in Heat back in the day. Great movie but she just had a bit part.
    You're blowing my mind, Brian. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm shocked you haven't heard of Leon: The Professional.

Country
    Country Flag

Ohhhhhh, that one! I've always just know it as The Professional lol. I didn't even realize that was her. Been a long time though since I've seen it.

You're not being a dick. If anyone was, it was me. You're the better person indeed.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ohhhhhh, that one! I've always just know it as The Professional lol. I didn't even realize that was her. Been a long time though since I've seen it.

You're not being a dick. If anyone was, it was me. You're the better person indeed.
    Oh, phew! I should have called it The Professional. That would have been better.

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I don’t want anymore Skywalker. In fact, be nice to go ahead a 1000 years and only speak of them as myth...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thats a great idea. I concur that we can consider the Skywalker story line as done.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I consider the Skywalker saga concuded at VI and just want more Mandalorian with minimal fan pandering.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I don’t want anymore Skywalker. In fact, be nice to go ahead a 1000 years and only speak of them as myth...
    How about some Old Republic action.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How about some Old Republic action.
    I’ll take that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes please, no more Skywalkers. Time for new faces. Rise of the New Faces.

Country
    Country Flag

OCTOBER 30TH MANDO AND BABY YODA ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m mostly excited for Mando S2 for Ahsoka. I hope they do right by her. They got off to a good start with the casting of Rosario Dawson. Ahsoka is top tier for me along with Obi-Wan. I think after her the character I’d most like to see appear in live-action form some day is Cad Bane.
    Currently looking for:
    ‘salem’s Lot (Illustrated), F/F

Future wishlist:
    Gunslinger, Grant 2nd, F/F
    DT II-IV, Grant 1st, F/F

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast