Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    How much screen time does Vader get?
    Not enough, probably....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Catching this Saturday morning

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    How much screen time does Vader get?
    Not enough, probably....
    Spoiler:
    He was in two scenes from memory (maybe three) Enough to let you know he's there, but it certainly doesn't focus on him. He uses his light saber though...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw the film last night. Loved it.

Spoiler:
    Not really a spoiler, but just in case....

I loved the cinematic quality that really paid homage to the original trilogy, everything has been recreated to match certain scenes in Episode IV.
    At the end of the movie, I felt like I could start watching EIV and it be an almost seamless transition.

I think that says a lot about how incredible the original movies were from an effects pov.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

We saw ROGUE ONE last night and really enjoyed it. It's fast-paced, lots of battles and fights, but there's still time for some terrific character development and arcs. K2 (Alan Tudyk from Firefly) steals every scene he's in, but Felicity Jones is great. As an actress, she has demonstrated a tremendous amount of range, and this film adds nicely to her repertoire.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just came out of seeing Rogue One. Wow. I was blown away. I was expecting it to be good but this exceed all expectations. How well it ties into Episode 4 is astonishing. That last scene, I was crying at the end as the credits began.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it in just over 3 and a half hours time.... IMAX 3D, Premier deluxe seats, dead centre.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it in just over 3 and a half hours time.... IMAX 3D, Premier deluxe seats, dead centre.
    Enjoy Jar Jar!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Enjoy Jar Jar!!!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Enjoy Jar Jar!!!!
    That fucker better not be in it!!!!

I'm offering $100 to the first storm trooper that empties a full magazine into Jar Jar's face!!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is the prequel we have been looking for.

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Just came out of seeing Rogue One. Wow. I was blown away. I was expecting it to be good but this exceed all expectations. How well it ties into Episode 4 is astonishing. That last scene, I was crying at the end as the credits began.
    You were crying? I don't know that there was anything in that scene to make one cry.

Country
    Country Flag

Just from excitement and happiness at how it ended.

Country
    Country Flag

Just from excitement and happiness at how it ended.
    Happiness...???

Spoiler:
    Darth Vader went full psycho and brutally killed over a dozen rebel soldiers, in what was for a Star Wars movie, a very horrific scene!!!

If ultra violence make you happy, remind me to never make you angry.... LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

Spoliers!

No, I was not happy with that specifically, but how well it tied into a 40-year old movie. That was my "Chewie, we're home" moment.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoliers!

No, I was not happy with that specifically, but how well it tied into a 40-year old movie. That was my "Chewie, we're home" moment.
    I agree. The ending was fan-fucking-tastic. Best Vader scene ever... unreal. Will be going again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I really enjoyed this one.

Spoiler

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Spoiler
    But what about...
    Spoiler:
    THAT VADER SCENE?????????????? I shit my pants that was so well done.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I actually thought all the various tie-ins into A New Hope (now I can actually call it that without reservations), small and large, were exceedingly well done.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw it last night, loved it. Not without its flaws, but it's a solid entry into the SW canon.

K2SO might be my new favorite SW character.
    Spoiler:

That Vader scene is probably my favorite in the entire movie. It's never a bad idea to remind the audience how powerful he is.

Country
    Country Flag

Saw it last night, loved it. Not without its flaws, but it's a solid entry into the SW canon.

K2SO might be my new favorite SW character.
    Spoiler:

That Vader scene is probably my favorite in the entire movie. It's never a bad idea to remind the audience how powerful he is.
    Spoiler:
    Might be my favorite Vader scene.. OF ALL TIME.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Spoiler
    But what about...
    Spoiler:
    THAT VADER SCENE?????????????? I shit my pants that was so well done.
    Honestly I thought the whole movie was great.

Spoiler:
    I'm just being a little nitpicky over the cameos. With the R2D2 / C3PO one I feel it just would have been a better fit if their cameo had been aboard the ship with Leia versus in the hangar, while it appeared everyone had already left. That and the passage of time didn't really feel long enough that those two cantina guys would've gotten off the planet. Other than that though it was great, and I really loved the Star Wars Rebels tie ins. Like Clone Wars it's a really very good show.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast