Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why it didn't show the pic of Han Solo. I copied and pasted the code or is it something else I should have done?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you used the html code. You needed the image code for forums.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brice thats exactly what I was trying to post. Not great with some aspects of computer use. But I'm still trying.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome! Trust me, I'm far from being an expert myself.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

This to too cute for words.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2253654/7101180

Don't talk back to Darth Vadar....

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a better review than I could probably come up with!
    In Digitized Remorse

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The fact that that little girl calls him Obie Kenobi might be the cutest thing in the universe.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't think Anakin was whiney. The guy knew his potential and as with anyone who is truly gifted its very frustrating to be held back. He had every right to complain. The Jedi were all afraid of him because of his potential...and these holier than thou, hypocritical assholes all preached about fear leading to the dark side. Frankly, I think Yoda, Windu, Obi Wan, and the rest of the council just didn't like the idea of cowtowing to a much younger jedi so they kept him down. They should have been willing to put their pride aside and help him to become the master of masters that he should have been instead of always trying to keep him in his "place". If they had done this none of this bad shit would have happened. Its a perfect example of an old institution becoming inflexible, shortsighted, and reactionary creating an environment where long standing members become far too accustomed to their positions of authority to put them aside for the greater good...all the time falling back on the excuse of "tradition".

And what they tried to prevent from happening ended up happening anyway...in way. Anakin didn't become the head of the jedi order (as he should have been) but his son eventually did. Sadly, for the galaxy, this happened only after much bloodshed, a staggeringly tragic loss of jedi talent, and the destruction of a republic...all of which could have been avoided if the council had just been willing to set aside their petty sense of self importance.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A trailer for the upcoming CG Star Wars movie - Star Wars : The Clone Wars

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/14...89/vids_1.html

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQpwEo77VHI"]YouTube - Whitest Kids U' Know - George Lucas[/ame]
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I am Jar jar Binks..

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

haha...Burn!

Sorry..that's just funny.
    You seem much cooler than Jarjar.

Gunslinger Apprentice Shamey is on a distinguished road Shamey's Avatar

I'm Boba Fett.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I am Jar jar Binks..
    oh sweetie, i was jarjar too when i did this a few years ago. and i sooooooooooo wanted to be yoda.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I don't know......

Okay..one more.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

Went to see The Clone Wars last night.

Dont, just dont.

Its not that its a cartoon. Hell I love The Simpsons and South Park. It's just that its very clearly aimed at the saturday morning cartoon market - the dialogue is incredibly childish and irritating and the new main character would, if it were fanfiction, be denounched as a Mary Sue inside her first five minutes. It seemed like they were going for the bickering banter that the original trilogy pulled off so well, except the...dont. Anakin's Padawan calls him Skyguy, he calls her Snoops.

The worst thing though, is the blatant ignoring of SW canon - Yoda has said there's only ever two Sith. Yet...there's three in this movie. Huh? Did I miss something? Obviously....

There are some really cool bits and if you were watching it on a Saturday morning with breakfast and coffee, it'll certainly entertain you (its the first four episodes of hte new Clone Wars TV show, rather than a movie), but as a movie...nah, just nah.

I thought that the animated Star Wars were aimed at the younger ages. I assumed it was more of a 'spin-off' of Star Wars plot/story.
    I still say it's time that the original trilogy be played in the theaters again.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

Well, its basically the story of the clone wars, and what happened to Anakin and Obiwan between eps 2 and 3. I suppose in that sense, it is a TV spin off, rather than a movie (much like Sarah Connor Chronicles, I guess).

I do think kids will love it, and it might serve as a decent way of bringing them into the OT.

That depends, is Lucas going to mess with it again? HAN FIRED FIRST DAMMIT!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Any gamers here? The new Star Wars game that's coming out is officially canon/part of the main storyline. It's going to bridge the gaps between episodes III and IV.

Gunslinger Apprentice Shamey is on a distinguished road Shamey's Avatar

I thought the movie was just okay as well. I pretty much just liked it because it was new story line, even though it is pretty weak. I am also excited about force unleashed. :-D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast