Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As I have been expecting, the Ahsoka series is confirmed as essentially being a sequel to Rebels:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some more stuff:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Any word if there will be another season of The Bad Batch or is it a one off?
    Yes, a second season is coming, supposedly later this year.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Lot's of stuff going on. I am on the BB and hope to breeze through that. Then just go from there. The first
    episode was great. I can't wait to see what comes next. BTW, I loved The Mandalorian. So I am slowly catching up.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Obi-Wan Spoilers - Ep 1 & 2

Country
    Country Flag

Disparaging that person you have under Cons 2-3 should be a punishable offense! I loved it. LOVED IT!

There is actually zero Cons here, it's been one of the best SW things yet. Better than Mando, to me.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the concept, the execution however is severely lacking in some places. There is a lot of stuff on there that seems very amateur hour now that I really think about it.

It's a bit of a surprise given how great Mando was, although BoBF was a bit of a shit show so I guess I should expect hit-and-miss more often than I have been...

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I liked the concept, the execution however is severely lacking in some places. There is a lot of stuff on there that seems very amateur hour now that I really think about it.

It's a bit of a surprise given how great Mando was, although BoBF was a bit of a shit show so I guess I should expect hit-and-miss more often than I have been...
    You summed up my feelings perfectly. I enjoyed the first two episodes, but they were hardly perfect, and there are potential cracks showing that can derail the entire series for me. I'm sorry but the third sister is terrible, and the more focus they put on her the more this show loses me. God I hope they stick the landing, but I have no faith in the creative team anymore.

I love Mando, but that gets put on a pedestal just because it was the most authentic "Star Wars" we've gotten since Disney got their paws on it

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Disney going off saying this is about race!! It’s not.. the 3rd sister is terrible and the worst thing about this show so far…
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. And I hate to think that we're actually going to get MORE of her considering

Spoiler:
    she 'killed off' the Grand Inquisitor; he has to live because canon obv, but he might be sideline for the rest of this show.

She just doesn't convey any sense of menace. That scene where she
    Spoiler:
    realized Obi-Wan and Leia had escaped the cell
    , her reaction was like something out of a Mel Brooks slapstick comedy. I half expected to hear an audience laugh track.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just sad Joel Edgerton got roped into being in Star Wars somehow.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

I had no issues with her character. This is sick.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally don't buy it. Disney has used this tactic before, so they're not above it. She is the bestest ever, and if you don't like her you're simply a RACIST.

The fact that they already laid down that narrative before the damn show even aired left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth. We've had Lando, we've had Mace, and countless other people of color. We all knew one of the most iconic villains in cinema history was brought to life thanks to a black man. But now Star Wars fans have an issue with people of color. What a freaking joke, and Disney deserves all the criticism thrown at them if this crashes and burns in the end

Country
    Country Flag

Racists death threats aren’t racist?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Racists death threats aren’t racist?
    Oh absolutely, and it should never be encouraged or allowed. However, the actions of a few (and yes, there's always going to be idiots on social media) don't speak for the actions of an entire fanbase. I urge you to actually look at her Twitter, because all of her replies are universally positive. So yeah, it's all a spin to hide criticism of her character

Like I said, this is a tactic Disney has resorted to before. Kelly Marie Tran didn't leave social media because of toxic fans (as much as the media tries to shove it down our throats), she left because of hypocritical Hollywood.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You know what's the most ironic? When I have down time at work, I browse the internet all day. Not once have I ever seen something genuinely racist towards her. Plenty of rightful criticism, but nothing racist. Tom Cruise on the other hand has had some of the foulest articles written about him for simply being a straight white male, and those are celebrated. People are waking up to their bullshit

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    huh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was afraid I was the only one who thought the third sister's acting was terrible. I have to say I was underwhelmed overall with Obi Wan but there are more episodes to come so I'll reserve full judgement until the end.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooooo, everyone else catch the new ep? I have thoughts about it but I'll wait to see what y'all thought about it first.

*sips coffee loudly*

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Soooooooo, everyone else catch the new ep? I have thoughts about it but I'll wait to see what y'all thought about it first.

*sips coffee loudly*
    Man... I haven't even started watching the Book of Boba yet. I'm so far behind.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

*sips coffee loudly*
    Since I am watching the animated shows, I am further than you, so don't feel so bad.
    Speaking of the animated shows, I know some people have not watched them. I have and I can
    say without a doubt they are fantastic. Don't let fact that they are animated stop you from watching
    them. They are some of the best shows I have seen. They are not just for kids. I am sure
    if you are a SW fan, you will like them. I am not even up to BoBF because I am still
    watching TBB. Mae gave me the order in which to watch the shows and so far so good.
    So, if you are disappointed in the live action stuff, I really recommend you watch the animated
    stuff. I am adult (by age), but I watch plenty of Japanese anime plus the animated version
    Avatar, which is made for real little kids is great. I can't wait to watch it again. So I am telling
    you, watch the animated stuff. I don't have the order with me right now, but maybe if you
    ask, Mae can send you the order of things to watch. BTW, the BB is really good, and you know
    what, it's animated.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Disparaging that person you have under Cons 2-3 should be a punishable offense! I loved it. LOVED IT!

There is actually zero Cons here, it's been one of the best SW things yet. Better than Mando, to me.
    IDK if I'd go so far as to say better than Mando but, its one heckuva show!! The production values are tremendous. Like a movie in 6 parts.

Spoiler:
    A guy in a cool helmet with a jet pack always gets an edge!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    huh?
    What part didn't you get?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*sips coffee loudly*
    Honestly, you're not missing much. You could wiki the events and it would probably have the same effect. If you absolutely just have to watch an episode, watch the finale. The only saving grace of the show.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

*sips coffee loudly*
    Honestly, you're not missing much. You could wiki the events and it would probably have the same effect. If you absolutely just have to watch an episode, watch the finale. The only saving grace of the show.
    That's kinda harsh, IMHO. Granted some of the flash back scenes (Sand People0 are a little tedious, but the rest of the series was pretty damn good again, IMHO. Especially the last 2 or 3 episodes where it becomes more of a Mandalorian
    2.5, but there are some great scenes. It's very cool to see, Disney finally get things rolling in the SW universe. Obi-Wan is proof of that. They're more like mini-movies IMHO with top shelf production values and plot, so far anyway.

And there are more shows coming in short order to the SW universe like, Ashoka which I believe is next after, BoBF. A lot of you animated series should be very happy as they are exploring the inclusion of a lot of those story lines in live action. Anyway, I admit I'm a bit of a SW nut, but I am thoroughly enjoying these, Disney+ shows. Good stuff my friend, good stuff.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast