Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yessssssss
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looking forward to it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else think that Book of Boba Fett kinda sux

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Why do you say that? I really enjoyed it!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't care much for the first 3 episodes but the rest of it was good for me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think it’s bad but only ok. Have a couple episodes to go though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yeah, know what you mean but, I guess they needed those for future canon/story or at least to fill in the blanks a bit. Overall though I really enjoyed it (Sort of a "Mandalorian 2.5") lol Very much looking forward to "Obi-Wan". Seems like they have finally got SW up and rolling again.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Yeah, know what you mean but, I guess they needed those for future canon/story or at least to fill in the blanks a bit. Overall though I really enjoyed it (Sort of a "Mandalorian 2.5") lol Very much looking forward to "Obi-Wan". Seems like they have finally got SW up and rolling again.
    I have a similar assessment. I liked it quite a bit.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished BoBF and also really enjoyed it, the finale, in particular.

Both The Mandolorian and BoBF feature all the good SW universe vibes that were missing from the 3 sequels.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My biggest gripe with BoBF was that Boba's arc was kinda... dull. Idk if it was the character, or the actor, but when Mando, Grogu, & Luke showed up it felt like a completely different show. One I actually wanted to keep watching.

It ended great because of the inclusion of Mando and the way they took down everyone together. My biggest takeaway from this show is that I can't wait for Mando S2.

Also, don't get me started on those stupid Scooter Kids. God they were cringe.

Country
    Country Flag

My biggest gripe with BoBF was that Boba's arc was kinda... dull. Idk if it was the character, or the actor, but when Mando, Grogu, & Luke showed up it felt like a completely different show. One I actually wanted to keep watching.

It ended great because of the inclusion of Mando and the way they took down everyone together. My biggest takeaway from this show is that I can't wait for Mando S2.

Also, don't get me started on those stupid Scooter Kids. God they were cringe.
    They were cringy but they also felt star wars’y too. Mando is filing season 3 now. Have you not seen the end of 2?!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad, meant to say S3. Yes of course I've seen S2! One of the best endings to a SW story ever.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I liked the first half of Boba just fine, but when they brought Mando back into the mix, it became 100% better. Not just because of the other cameos either - just having Mando on-screen and involved with the story.

It really shows what happens when you invest two quality seasons into building a connection between a character and the audience.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Having watched The Clone Wars has paid off big with the live action stuff.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Having watched The Clone Wars has paid off big with the live action stuff.
    I know I keep harping on this, and I know you didn't get into it, but the same is true for Rebels, if not more so, especially going forward. Ahsoka's live action show specifically sounds like it's shaping up to be a direct Rebels sequel.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Rebles is full on awesomeness. I am on the last season. I wish it were longer to be honest. But it is a great series with fantastic charcters. I can give it two thumbs way up. I am interested to see how it ends. I assume that after it ends I watch The Madalorian.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Rebles is full on awesomeness. I am on the last season. I wish it were longer to be honest. But it is a great series with fantastic charcters. I can give it two thumbs way up. I am interested to see how it ends. I assume that after it ends I watch The Madalorian.
    Yup, here's the overall Star Wars television order:
    1. The Clone Wars (using the official SW.com order, includes the feature film), seasons 1-7
    2. Rebels, seasons 1-4
    3. The Mandalorian, seasons 1-2
    4. The Bad Batch
    5. The Book of Boba Fett
    6. Obi-Wan Kenobi (coming soon)

There are a handful of other shows, but they're not essential to the ongoing storyline (Resistance, Visions, and Forces of Destiny).

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. So at least I can start Mando soon. I did see a few episodes, until I realized I needed to watch Rebels first. We shall see how fast I can move through Mando to get
    a little more caught up.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ehhh, I didn't watch a single minute of Rebels and I was able to follow along with Mando just fine. Just having birds eye view of the events of Rebels should be fine, maybe a quick Wiki read.

Country
    Country Flag

You'll be fine with watching Mando without seeing Rebels, but you'll be missing lots of character buildup and context for Ahsoka and Bo-Katan, and the dark sabre. Things like that. It's not unwatchable, but you lose some background.

Rebels is also not a chore to watch, it's a very fun and exciting show. The final season's events especially will be very important for the shows going forward.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast