Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm sure that watching the animated series brings more meaning and significance to the live action shows, but as someone who hasn't watched one frame of animated Star Wars, I can attest it's not mandatory. I'm enjoying them immensely, and you get enough context from the show itself to understand what's happening.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I'm sure that watching the animated series brings more meaning and significance to the live action shows, but as someone who hasn't watched one frame of animated Star Wars, I can attest it's not mandatory. I'm enjoying them immensely, and you get enough context from the show itself to understand what's happening.

HBJ
    Agreed. I ABHOR cartoons. I tried to watch them and I can’t.. but your right you don’t need to at all to watch the live action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I agree. It's just that I have so much to catch up on, I feel like I will always be way behind. Lucky for me, Rebels isn't as long as the clone wars. And it's even cool seeing characters from that show show up in this show.
    It sounds like you're not far from being caught up, though. Just stay away from spoilers, if you can. The Bad Batch also fills in some interesting gaps that tie it back to the previous animated shows, as well as the ongoing live action series. So, it's important to watch the animated and live action shows in the order they were released, as everything is interconnected. And will become even more as things go on, it seems. Like, you can't just watch Boba Fett if you're a fan of the character, but not watch the first two seasons of The Mandalorian, or, to a lesser degree, see young Boba in the Clone Wars series.
    I am enjoying them a lot. Some may not, and that's OK. But I am also a Japanese anime fan so it may be easier for me to "like" these series more. I will keep you posted on where I am Mae.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Mike, have fun! The second half of Rebels is amazing!

And yeah, I'm not saying the animated shows are mandatory. But the live action shows I imagine are that much better if you've seen them and understand the large tapestry and overall saga Dave Filoni is building. Same as you can skip the MCU shows on Disney+ and I'm sure still have a blast with the upcoming theatrical Marvel movies.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will be watching some tonight and at least one Sat night.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was really bored with the first 4 episodes of Fett. But man! Those last two episodes were amazing!

Mike, you have so much to look forward to.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Yea Brian. I have one more episode to go an then I am halfway done Rebles. I think that's the end of the animation part. Then I can start on Mando and Boba.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yea Brian. I have one more episode to go an then I am halfway done Rebles. I think that's the end of the animation part. Then I can start on Mando and Boba.
    Well, almost. It’s Mando two seasons, then Bad Batch, then Boba.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTF DUDE!! You don’t know BABY YODA?!!?!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WTF DUDE!! You don’t know BABY YODA?!!?!
    No, I started to watch Mando, then I stoped so I could the animated stuff. I did get to see him though.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, almost. It’s Mando two seasons, then Bad Batch, then Boba.
    Gotcha. I am half way done Rebles now.

Country
    Country Flag

Boba Fett: Episode 7

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Boba Fett Episode 7 was really great.

And very much looking forward to the Obi-Wan series. Ewan McGregor is a fantastic actor, and with the right writing team behind him, this series should be outstanding.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

And very much looking forward to the Obi-Wan series. Ewan McGregor is a fantastic actor, and with the right writing team behind him, this series should be outstanding.
    One thing I would really like to see is… leave Tattoine. It’s just feels like every show is shrouded with sand. And now we have another one coming on the same planet. Star Wars is huge and encompasses so many planets so I wish they would branch out if you know what I mean. Saying that? I can’t fucking wait for Obi-Wan
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oh, I forgot to mention about the Boba Fett finale:
    Spoiler:

It was nice to see the Wilhelm scream make a return to the franchise. It made me LOL.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

One thing I would really like to see is… leave Tattoine. It’s just feels like every show is shrouded with sand. And now we have another one coming on the same planet. Star Wars is huge and encompasses so many planets so I wish they would branch out if you know what I mean. Saying that? I can’t fucking wait for Obi-Wan
    I don’t know how they are going to handle this series, honestly. I assume it will take place primarily on Tatooine, as Obi-wan is supposed to be in hiding. I suppose he could go off-world … but it would have to be incognito, as in Episode 4, he hasn’t “… heard the name Obi-wan in a long time, a long time.”

Perhaps some of the Tatooine clans - or early versions of them - from Boba Fett will come into play. Or they will tie the series to the fledgling Rebellion and Crimson Dawn plot from Solo.

Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don’t know how they are going to handle this series, honestly. I assume it will take place primarily on Tatooine, as Obi-wan is supposed to be in hiding. I suppose he could go off-world … but it would have to be incognito, as in Episode 4, he hasn’t “… heard the name Obi-wan in a long time, a long time.”

Perhaps some of the Tatooine clans - or early versions of them - from Boba Fett will come into play. Or they will tie the series to the fledgling Rebellion and Crimson Dawn plot from Solo.
    I think we're in for more, Tatooine seeing as Obi-Wan ends up there but, there should be some planet hopping before he gets exiled there. Also, I believe we'll see some, Anakin Skywalker appearances in this series as well as possible, Mandalorian/Grogu, Ashoka and maybe even a hint of, Thrawn!!! I have high hopes for this show. If, "The Mandalorian" and "Book of Bobba Fett" are indicators we can expect first rate content from this show I'm sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I need a trailer for this now.... anyone else feel the same?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a trailer for this now.... anyone else feel the same?

And there is this:

Spoiler:

This video contains character appearance reveals.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

That little sizzle reel was released last year, not a new teaser.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That little sizzle reel was released last year, not a new teaser.
    Huh, it thought I saw it was dated 4 days ago. My apologies!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast