Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    not bad.... bit underwelming
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonight finished watching Revenge of the Sith with my 11-year old; we watched the first two over the weekend. Her official review is, "They have a very different feel than the others (4 thru 9) ... lots more pew pew pews instead of PEW PEW PEWs. I liked Attack of the Clones best, then Revenge of the Sith, then Phantom Menace. And why is Yoda always grumpy? And it's very wierd hearing Darth Vader say "Is she safe?" and "Noooooooooo". Did you notice they always have to have someone watching the sunset on Tatooine? First it was Luke, then Rey, and now his aunt and uncle?"

And there you have it.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Tonight finished watching Revenge of the Sith with my 11-year old; we watched the first two over the weekend. Her official review is, "They have a very different feel than the others (4 thru 9) ... lots more pew pew pews instead of PEW PEW PEWs. I liked Attack of the Clones best, then Revenge of the Sith, then Phantom Menace. And why is Yoda always grumpy? And it's very wierd hearing Darth Vader say "Is she safe?" and "Noooooooooo". Did you notice they always have to have someone watching the sunset on Tatooine? First it was Luke, then Rey, and now his aunt and uncle?"

And there you have it.
    Surprised that someone other than me likes Attack of the Clones best, among that trilogy. Really, first time hearing it. My order is also the same. Attack of the Clones can best be enjoyed in an IMAX theater. Incredibly thrilling experience, really.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Maybe, I am in the minority. I have not seen it in a while, but I liked Rise of The Skywalker. That twist (that I at least did not see coming) was great.
    I do hope they get their act together. I would love to see some good starwars, whether future stuff, or Old Republic stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Maybe, I am in the minority. I have not seen it in a while, but I liked Rise of The Skywalker. That twist (that I at least did not see coming) was great.
    I do hope they get their act together. I would love to see some good starwars, whether future stuff, or Old Republic stuff.
    No, I liked it too. And the sequels in general, especially The Last Jedi. I'm sure these characters will be back in some way.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am watching more of the animated series', which are great BTW (thanks for steering me that way Mae). I want to watch more of the animated shows, then
    I will watch the movies again. I did like this trilogy TBH. I hope they can keep on making films and not just rely on the shows.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Last Skywalker was a mess. JJ did what he could but Disney's lack of a plan/vision just tanked the entire Sequel trilogy. I tried rewatching it a few weeks ago and didn't even make it past 20 minutes.

It's mind boggling considering the amount of time Disney - freaking Disney - had to get it right.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The Last Skywalker was a mess. JJ did what he could but Disney's lack of a plan/vision just tanked the entire Sequel trilogy. I tried rewatching it a few weeks ago and didn't even make it past 20 minutes.

It's mind boggling considering the amount of time Disney - freaking Disney - had to get it right.
    I have a feeling TLJ messed up JJ's plan, if he had one. Disney should have had one "show runner" for the trilogy to keep everything in place.

My Mood
    Cool

So, on Mae's recomedation, I decided to watch the aninmated series. Before that, I started The Madalorion, but I just stopped. Mae said that I should really check out the animated series that were out there. Mae was kind enough
    to send me the order in which I should watch the shows. The Clone Wars was first on the list. But the first few seasons had some episodes that were out of order so Mae sent me a sheet with the correct order. You
    can also find it yourself by just searching for "the correct order to watch the clone wars", or something like that.

Well, I just finished up The Clone Wars. Now, I have watched anime before like Bleach, Attack on Titan and Swordart Online. Plus Avatar: The Last Air Bender, so I don't mind watching animated shows. It's just that
    I did not know that there were animated SW shows and I figured the movies would be good enough. Boy was I wrong. The Clone Wars was an excelent show. It gave so much background that the movies did not
    cover. It opened up the SW world so much It has charcters we know and expands on them. Plus it added new characters that were fantanstic. It may start off looking like it's going to be a simple kids show, but as it went on, it really changed. There was so
    much going on and so much more explained.

TBH, I liked this series more than I liked some of the movies. It was that good. I highly recomend that if you have not watched any of the animated shows, and have only watched The Madalorion,
    that you take the time to watch the animated series. It's a lot of episodes, but the ending is worth the ride. I was blown away by that. Now I am on to the Rebel Shorts and Rebles. I heard
    that these are great also.

This is the order I was told by Mae to follow
    The Clone Wars: seasons 1-6, including the movie
    The Clone Wars: season 7 (final season)
    Rebels Shorts
    Rebels (all seasons)
    The Madelorian
    The Bad Batch

So that's my plan. The shows are really good and I hope the Obi-Wan Kenobi series is good. I am still hoping that we get theater releases as well,
    but so far I like what I see. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

There’s not much news of substance here. The Kennedy quote was pretty vague, and I suspect she was alluding to further adventures of the characters in extended universe material, not in canon films or series. I expect we will see the sequel characters in novels, video games, graphic novels, etc. Because that’s what happens in Star Wars.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Keep in mind though that all novels and video games etc are canon, too. And Mike, I’m so happy you were able to finish Clone Wars and are continuing the journey! The animated shows are the building blocks of the future of Star Wars! I hope more people watch them!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Completely agree, Mike that The Clone Wars is excellent. I couldn't make it through Rebels as it was just too kiddie for my taste. I may go back and watch just a few key episodes of it however.

I think SW should stay away from the theater and just focus on making superb streaming/tv content like The Madelorian. The canon novels that I've read were excellent also and open up the universe a ton.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Completely agree, Mike that The Clone Wars is excellent. I couldn't make it through Rebels as it was just too kiddie for my taste. I may go back and watch just a few key episodes of it however.

I think SW should stay away from the theater and just focus on making superb streaming/tv content like The Madelorian. The canon novels that I've read were excellent also and open up the universe a ton.
    I hope you finish Rebels, Brian! Just like Clone Wars, it starts off kiddie but by the end there's been lots of drama and character development, and for future Star Wars live action series, plotlines and characters from Rebels will be very important (and have already been).

And very much agree on the novels! Can't wait for Queen's Hope next year (was delayed from this year). And I think the new Thrawn trilogy should also inform a lot of live action content in the future.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I hope you finish Rebels, Brian! Just like Clone Wars, it starts off kiddie but by the end there's been lots of drama and character development, and for future Star Wars live action series, plotlines and characters from Rebels will be very important (and have already been).

And very much agree on the novels! Can't wait for Queen's Hope next year (was delayed from this year). And I think the new Thrawn trilogy should also inform a lot of live action content in the future.
    I did manage to get through the 1st season of Rebels but it was short. The thought of revisiting it is painful though lol. I could give it another go I suppose.

There is also a ton of info in the canon comics as well. Between that and the novels, there is a lot that could be played out on the small screen for decades to come. They could even do this through animated series if pointed towards the correct age group.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Yes comics is one area that I haven’t really explored much at all. I know there are big things happening, and one of my favorite new characters is so far restricted pretty much only to comics, Doctor Aphra, although I can see her appearing in the Kenobi series maybe.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast