Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3232

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Two more days!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started S02E01!!!

**edit** just finished. That’s was a good start to the season.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All kinds of AWESOME!!!!!!! Here we go on another season!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Anyone else counting the days to season 2 of The Mandolorian?
    Heck yea! We should do a watch party.
    Heck yea! We should do a watch party.
    That sounds fun, but how would that work?
    Count me in!!!!!
    S2 EP1 Mandalorian was fantastic start to another great season!!!!

Spoiler:
    Timothy Olyphant, was agreat new character. I'm hoping and suspecting we will see more of him this season. Possibly a "buddy" in Mando's quest for a bit? He strikes such a great look as a gunslinger (he would have killed as, Roland). It appears there will be at least 1 more episode on Tantooine. Speaking of that planet, it seems to be one fucking happening place for a remote shit hole on the edge of the galaxy. The writer's may want to start moving on to a few different planets in the universe of a few BILLION planets!! lol

BTW, be sure to check out the behind the scenes series "Gallery" I believe it's titled. Lots of really cool insight, tech and behind the scenes goodies from, Favareau and his merry band of directors!!!!

I really like the "story board art" depicted in the end credits of each episode. I wonder if that art is available for purchase from, Disney? Think I'll have a look and report back on my findings!!! LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! GIMMEE MORE LIKE IT, DISNEY!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I agree. Really well done. A fun Ep, great art design, solid story, smart world-building.

This is how you tell new stories in Star Wars.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really hoping someone will publish a book of all the art that appears after each episode. It's gorgeous.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really hoping someone will publish a book of all the art that appears after each episode. It's gorgeous.
    I took a cursory look thru the Disney online store and couldn't find anything worth speaking of. My guess is you can find art in Disneyland shopd though. We're thinking of going to, Anaheim in January.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I agree 100%!
    I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree 100%!
    I'm looking forward to the next episode.
    Disney should have done their homework. WHO is a great director than LOVES Star Wars. Jon F was JUST that man and has more than proven it here in this show. I love it.... and rarely hear that someone does not.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Looks fun.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The Mandalorian continues to impress.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    DOES IT EVER. Fridays was so good. I wish Jon F had the reigns on the the last three Star Wars movies
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

HBJ
    DOES IT EVER. Fridays was so good. I wish Jon F had the reigns on the the last three Star Wars movies
    I wish Bryce Dallas Howard had directed the last 3 Star Wars movies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

HBJ
    I wish Bryce Dallas Howard had directed the last 3 Star Wars movies.
    Hey, she killed it.. i m good wit that. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This last episode directed by BDH was good but she directed the worst of S1 which was episode 4, the Seven Samurai retread (a theme that has already been done in SW content in a Clone Wars episode) with non-sensical character motivations and the idiotic AT-ST that behaved as if it had its own mind. To be fair to her though all of those problems point more to bad fan-fic writing than directing. Overall I enjoy the series quite a bit but I find it to be sloppy as hell with situations occurring that make little sense other than the creative team shrugging their shoulders and saying, “Fuck it. Nobody will care; we have Baby Yoda and a Mandalorian costume.” With more characters from the established lore coming in like
    Hidden
    I have high hopes for the rest of this season.
    Currently looking for:
    ‘salem’s Lot (Illustrated), F/F

Future wishlist:
    Gunslinger, Grant 2nd, F/F
    DT II-IV, Grant 1st, F/F

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Calling out to all those "Clone Wars/Animated SW" fans. Any theories as to Baby Yoda? Aside from the episode reference to his blood, what's the deal? Whole planet of Yoda's or are some sort of generational avatar? Are they born Jedi's? so to speak? And in the timeline wouldn't Luke be looking for him or aware of his existence? About now, Luke is getting ready to start a new Jedi academy, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Calling out to all those "Clone Wars/Animated SW" fans. Any theories as to Baby Yoda? Aside from the episode reference to his blood, what's the deal? Whole planet of Yoda's or are some sort of generational avatar? Are they born Jedi's? so to speak? And in the timeline wouldn't Luke be looking for him or aware of his existence? About now, Luke is getting ready to start a new Jedi academy, no?
    I'd think Luke would sense his presence. Maybe his powers (The Child's) are strong enough yet to be sensed. Obliviously The Empire wants his species blood to create what appears to be some type of super soldier aka Imperial Inquisitors. With the Empire knowing of the The Child's existence, you'd think that Luke would sense it. Especially given his strong ties to Yoda, Obi Wan, and his father.

P.S. Small pet peeve. Not quite sure why The Child is always referred to as baby Yoda. Yoda is dead or a Force Ghost if you will. I guess we could explore the possibility that it's Yoda reincarnated, but I don't think that could really be the case either. As the approximate age of The Child is 50 years old. Yoda hasn't been died that long in the current timeline.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd think Luke would sense his presence. Maybe his powers (The Child's) are strong enough yet to be sensed. Obliviously The Empire wants his species blood to create what appears to be some type of super soldier aka Imperial Inquisitors. With the Empire knowing of the The Child's existence, you'd think that Luke would sense it. Especially given his strong ties to Yoda, Obi Wan, and his father.

P.S. Small pet peeve. Not quite sure why The Child is always referred to as baby Yoda. Yoda is dead or a Force Ghost if you will. I guess we could explore the possibility that it's Yoda reincarnated, but I don't think that could really be the case either. As the approximate age of The Child is 50 years old. Yoda hasn't been died that long in the current timeline.
    First off, I believe it is only the fans and viewers that refer to him as "Baby Yoda". In the show he is always "The Child".

Shoot me if I'm wrong but I couls swear that there was mention of the empire experimenting with other "Baby Yoda's". They do refer to most of the show occurring in the outer worlds, which could be one reason. However, Vader and the Emperor (for all intents and purposes) are dead. As far as the film's go you might get the impression (I did anyway) that the only "Force" influence in the Empire was trhose two. I suppose there is a long back story regarding, Intergalatic Gus and his funky light saber. Just seems to be a stretch that, Luke and Leia have no clue to a race of, "Yoda's". They don't even give hints in the films (unless I missed something) when, Luke goes to the ancient Jedi cave/planet.

I don't really have any theories having not gotten very deep into the canon or animated series so I guess I'm just throwing facts/thoughts against the wall to see what sticks. My hunch is that it may be some sort of an "Avatar" situation (like in Carnivale if you saw it) where one is born into each generation. Figured I just see if we could get some more learned discussion on the matter going. It's great to speculate!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yea, I think you could be right about them experimenting with other members of Yoda's species. I'd have to go back and rewatch the last episode.

No, I don’t think they mention experimenting with other members of Yoda’s species. I think they are just experimenting with people with a high “M count”, and the child is off the charts in that respect.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

No, I don’t think they mention experimenting with other members of Yoda’s species. I think they are just experimenting with people with a high “M count”, and the child is off the charts in that respect.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I didn't recognize Michael Biehn until I heard his voice. Even then I wasn't sure for awhile. I guess time is the undefeated champ.

Also, baby Yoda got a name. Kinda.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Man, I didn't recognize Michael Biehn until I heard his voice. Even then I wasn't sure for awhile. I guess time is the undefeated champ.

Also, baby Yoda got a name. Kinda.
    Yea, dude was looking rough.

And image that, The Child's name isn't Yoda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast