Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

In my mind, Darth Vader did betray and murder Luke's father. Because they aren't the same person and we are all better for that
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Luke had a right to be whiney, he hadn't been groomed since childhood on what it meant to be a Jedi. And I would call the guy a better actor than Hayden--by far really
    I blame most of the acting in the movies (aside from McDiarmid and McGregor(Irish factor?)) on Lucas's script and directing. Christensen isn't a great actor but he sure isn't a bad one. He was great in Shattered Glass and pretty decent in Life As A House. Mark Hamill (though I love him) is not a very good actor.

SJ - You do know that NOOOOOOO wasn't Hayden Christensen, right?

If any of you think he is worse than that little shit they cast as Vader in episode one...

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hayden wasn't really that good (acting), I agree. I think he was a good Anakin though. He was horrible in E2 but I liked him in Revenge. Everybody hates on the "NOOOOOO" but it is so minor and insignificant that I barely noticed it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The NOOOOO can't be attributed to Hayden as it was James Earl Jone's voice and, ultimately, George Lucas lame idea of a homage to the original Frankenstein.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I think episodes 1,2,3 were rushed. I think they had bad casting, not all, but some of the major characters. To many loose ends and un-answered variables. Jango Fett took the bad-ass feel away from Boba Fett. It's hard for me to see Boba in the same light. And of course, no ewaks! Where were the midget wookies at anyway?

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That cat is seriously pissed.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I like this one:

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

or this one:

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, Those are great, my side still hurts from laughing

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This made me laugh...Darth Vader playing the blues.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=18560309
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Hmm... I'm not much of a movie critic, but I thought that NOOOOOOOOO was hilarious. It made me laugh nearly as hard as the parody comics one of my friends draws of the FF series. I bought the dvd when it came out almost entirely to hear that again.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Hayden Christenseslaksdjwhatver is the worst actor I have ever seen, and the fact that he played one of my favorite villians only irritates me even more. Honestly, I could of have done a better job.
    i laughed at "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in the theatre, and i still laugh every time i see it.

he was fucking horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    SJ - You do know that NOOOOOOO wasn't Hayden Christensen, right?
    of course i know that it wasn't hayden christiansen. dur. i'm not the fucking idiot you'd like to believe i am. i didn't *say* that he said it. it was just a way to sum up everything that was cheesey and wrong (in MY mind) with the prequels.

why must you be so argumentative?

OMFG. i really hate my little brother right now. a few months ago, he had said that he had finished his jedi training, and now all he needed to do was to build his own lightsaber. my dad had been tossing around the idea of just getting him one of those kiddie kits for christmas, until he found the blue prints for obi-wan's lightsaber. 1700/5000. i hate him.

i might have to kill him and steal them.

Country
    Country Flag

I want a lightsaber.

who doesn't?

Country
    Country Flag

I want a black one though. Or maybe a white one. I'm different like that.

i would like orange.

yeah...orange.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd carry a sandalwood gun hung low on my right hip and have my lightsaber attached to my belt on my left side. I would be a super-badass then.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Put on a green hood and we could call you a wolf.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    You also have to remember, the original three starred Mark Hamill. Ouch. Much whinier and bitchier than Anakin ever could have been. When you see how awesome the old jedis were it makes Luke look even more like a little bitch. The creep even enjoyed making out with his sister.

Hahah, you have a point with Mark Hamill - I think the age of the movies and how everything was so revolutionary balanced his character out. Lucas must be 30% cheese
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The problem is that he was a little bitch. Fucking moisture farmer is whole life and thrust into galactic war that he had only heard about. He had leave imo even though he was the high on the puss scale for a Jedi.

Anakin was groomed to do this since he was a kid, lived the life and was still horrible.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The problem is that he was a little bitch. Fucking moisture farmer is whole life and thrust into galactic war that he had only heard about. He had leave imo even though he was the high on the puss scale for a Jedi.

Anakin was groomed to do this since he was a kid, lived the life and was still horrible.
    "fucking moisture farmer" "high on the puss scale"

That's golden, Matt!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Country
    Country Flag

Luke's a pansy, Anakin is so-so (based on the strong likes and the strong dislikes). Shall we all just agree that Obi-Wan is BADASS?! He is by far the best Jedi imo. Ewan McGregor did a great job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast