Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I'm just sad Joel Edgerton got roped into being in Star Wars somehow.
    huh?
    What part didn't you get?
    The statement. What do you mean by it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

huh?
    I mean that I'm sad that Joel Edgerton got roped into being in Star Wars.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

huh?
    But he was in the prequels. Why would he not continue with such a valuable property? It makes sense.... Disney + Star Wars... lol "roped' is a silly way to describe working on one of the hottest shows of the year but ok let your disdain for all this shine bright brother. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

huh?
    But he was in the prequels. Why would he not continue with such a valuable property? It makes sense.... Disney + Star Wars... lol "roped' is a silly way to describe working on one of the hottest shows of the year but ok let your disdain for all this shine bright brother. lol

I knew he got roped in somehow...he was in the prequels back when he was a struggling actor trying to break out. There was obviously a reason. Joel Edgerton doesn't care about being in big brand name titles or how hot a show is. There was likely some clause in the contract that stated within a 20 year span he was obligated to play Owen Lars in future projects. That's likely why the show came out now since it's been 20 years since Attack of the Clones. Lucasfilm is crafty. Whew. I'm glad that's all it was and he wasn't be coerced into being in Star Wars against his better judgment.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

huh?

I knew he got roped in somehow...he was in the prequels back when he was a struggling actor trying to break out. There was obviously a reason. Joel Edgerton doesn't care about being in big brand name titles or how hot a show is. There was likely some clause in the contract that stated within a 20 year span he was obligated to play Owen Lars in future projects. That's likely why the show came out now since it's been 20 years since Attack of the Clones. Lucasfilm is crafty. Whew. I'm glad that's all it was and he wasn't be coerced into being in Star Wars against his better judgment.
    Calm down, Beyoncé. He's an actor and it's a TV show. You're acting like it's Marlon Brando being forced to work on The Young and the Restless against his "better judgment". You gotta control that Edgerton boner of yours or someone is gonna get hurt!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't help it. I said I'd watch anything Edgerton is on. I even watched Jane Got A Gun which is literally a Prequels reunion, and it sucked! I would even watch Bright and it looks dumb as hell. But a D+ Star Wars Show? That's just asking too much, and I love Ewan as Obi-Wan and Edgerton is my favorite actor right now and I love him... but not enough to support the past decade of Disney Wars. If I let them hook me now over Joelly, then what was it all for?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    huh?

Calm down, Beyoncé. He's an actor and it's a TV show. You're acting like it's Marlon Brando being forced to work on The Young and the Restless against his "better judgment". You gotta control that Edgerton boner of yours or someone is gonna get hurt!
    Now that was funny!!! Thanks for the morning chuckles!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    huh?

hahaha 100%
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I can't help it. I said I'd watch anything Edgerton is on. I even watched Jane Got A Gun which is literally a Prequels reunion, and it sucked! I would even watch Bright and it looks dumb as hell. But a D+ Star Wars Show? That's just asking too much, and I love Ewan as Obi-Wan and Edgerton is my favorite actor right now and I love him... but not enough to support the past decade of Disney Wars. If I let them hook me now over Joelly, then what was it all for?
    maybe you should step down of this silly podium you preach from and perhaps... give it a chance? I love the show. Its UNREAL good with that ol school feel. Try something before you knock it man....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't feed the troll, Web. Matt's just being a hater ass

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys think, Joel Edgerton may be in line for an Emmy for his work on, Obi-Wan??

Spoiler:
    Or any award for any of the work he has done in film/TV? Have any of you seen, I can't recall the title, the POS post apocalyptic film he did that's running on DTV? lol Top shelf work!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe you should step down of this silly podium you preach from and perhaps... give it a chance? I love the show. Its UNREAL good with that ol school feel. Try something before you knock it man....
    But that would mean subscribing to Disney+ which I can't do out of principle. It's bad enough I let someone pay for me to see the odd MCU flick. Obi Wan exists in the Sith realm.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You guys think, Joel Edgerton may be in line for an Emmy for his work on, Obi-Wan??

Spoiler:
    Or any award for any of the work he has done in film/TV? Have any of you seen, I can't recall the title, the POS post apocalyptic film he did that's running on DTV? lol Top shelf work!! lol
    You better not be talking about It Comes at Night which is fantastic.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

But that would mean subscribing to Disney+ which I can't do out of principle. It's bad enough I let someone pay for me to see the odd MCU flick. Obi Wan exists in the Sith realm.
    Edgerton has only been in 1 ep for about 5 minutes of screen time total. You could find those clips on the YouTubes and remain untainted by Disney+.

IMO, Obi-Wan is consistently good with occasional flashes of great. MacGregor is by far the best thing about it; Baby Leia is quite good, too. Writing is a bit uneven but rarely actually bad. Art design is spot on for the universe without being too fan-servicey.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I really liked the finale.

Country
    Country Flag

The ending was FUCKIN POETRY. OMG... I watched it twice.. wowowoow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I quite agree. It was most excellent. I have read that both McGregor and Christensen have said they would be up for another one - hope this can happen, with the right scripts of course. The other point I am wondering about is the throw-away line about
    Spoiler:
    Obi-Wan having a brother.
    ..I am wondering when this will be turned into a series. You don't throw something like that in unless you have something in the works. Very exciting as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I quite agree. It was most excellent. I have read that both McGregor and Christensen have said they would be up for another one - hope this can happen, with the right scripts of course. The other point I am wondering about is the throw-away line about
    Spoiler:
    ..I am wondering when this will be turned into a series. You don't throw something like that in unless you have something in the works. Very exciting as well.
    OBI AND ANICAN HAVE TO BE DONE THOUGH. They ended this perfectly for me. IF its a season two.. Do not mind seeing Vader but I feel the apology from Obi and the scene where Darth says Obi doesn't matter afterwards is enough to say that Darth is done with him. They cannot have another re-hash of thier story or it will dilute how awesome that was. OMG ive watched thier fight 3 or 4 times now. That was so good... wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    YES to your spoiler. Very intriguing to say the least.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    OBI AND ANICAN HAVE TO BE DONE THOUGH. They ended this perfectly for me. IF its a season two.. Do not mind seeing Vader but I feel the apology from Obi and the scene where Darth says Obi doesn't matter afterwards is enough to say that Darth is done with him. They cannot have another re-hash of thier story or it will dilute how awesome that was. OMG ive watched thier fight 3 or 4 times now. That was so good... wow
    I would take another go round or two, if the stories warranted it. They seemed destined to encounter each other over and over.

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I would take another go round or two, if the stories warranted it. They seemed destined to encounter each other over and over.
    I agree but I got the feeling that was good closure for me. I think we could see them and hear them talk about each other but not sure how I feel about them coming face to face again.. NOT again.. New Hope is the next time I think.. for me anyways.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am a little behind because I was catching up on every other SW show, animated and live, but I just finished ep 3 of Obi. Wow was that a fantastic episode. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I am a little behind because I was catching up on every other SW show, animated and live, but I just finished ep 3 of Obi. Wow was that a fantastic episode. I can't wait to see how it ends.
    It's been a great show. Possibly my favorite live action SW show so far! Andor is just right around the corner though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast