Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To be fair, when people say "Baby Yoda" they don't actually meant it's Yoda as a baby. It's a baby of the Yoda species, because the species doesn't have a name.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the best episode yet (few awkward silences aside)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    No, I don’t think they mention experimenting with other members of Yoda’s species. I think they are just experimenting with people with a high “M count”, and the child is off the charts in that respect.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.
    That was a solid Ep, by the way. Started off as a “side quest” Ep, but evolved into a nice little reveal. Loved the ending, too.

This series is just delightful. I’m watching both this and STiscovery and the difference is stark.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So,

Spoiler:
    The child's name is "Gogru"? Think that's how they pronounced it. And a mention of Yoda!!!!

Still, it feels like they are "shoe-horning" the story line in that you would think (or I think) that Head dress Jedi, Yoda and Luke would have all known each other or at least about each other and none of this played in the films. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with it. I just thought it worth mentioning and maybe discussing. I keep thinking of that scene when Ghost Obi is consulting with Yoda and only mentions a "single another" meaning, Leia.

Also, there was that back story regarding, Luke and Kylo when, Kylo wipes out the Jedi academy. Just really minor stuff really.

Man, I really love how, Lucas created such a rich universe based on Sci-Fi/Medevial Times/Western. I think that was what was missing from Ep.1-3 that multi genre feel. So simple yet so genius.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    To be fair, when people say "Baby Yoda" they don't actually meant it's Yoda as a baby. It's a baby of the Yoda species, because the species doesn't have a name.

or was.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So,

Spoiler:
    The child's name is "Gogru"? Think that's how they pronounced it. And a mention of Yoda!!!!
    Spoiler:
    It’s “grogu”. Closed captions for the win.

I liked the episode, and am glad that the EU characters are not overwhelming the story - they are just crossing Mando’s path while he stays fixed on his mission.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And the plot thickens on The mandolorian!!!!! Awesome episode!!!!

Spoiler:
    Obviously, I am mistaken, but I would have sworn that, Bobba Fett was eaten by the sand creature in ROTJ. Anyone care to enlighten me?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He was in the process of being eaten by it. Maybe that is what all the scars are about. Maybe he was being digested super slowly and found a way to fight out of it.

Another question is why if he knew where his armor was didn't he come take it from Timotht Olyphant's character. And why did he take it off in the first place. Maybe it really needed dry cleaning after almost being digested and someone stole it from the cleaners.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    He was in the process of being eaten by it. Maybe that is what all the scars are about. Maybe he was being digested super slowly and found a way to fight out of it.

Another question is why if he knew where his armor was didn't he come take it from Timotht Olyphant's character. And why did he take it off in the first place. Maybe it really needed dry cleaning after almost being digested and someone stole it from the cleaners.
    I know what you mean about the armor especially when they made it a point to show him looking from afar on Tatooine (?). I'm guessing that they will be providing a ret-con/back story in the next episode or two. I mean he represents the only direct tie (so far) to the film epic, right? Perhaps he had to shed the armor in order to escape the monster and someone else picked it up after the creature expelled it.

In any case, the story seems to be taking more shape and slowly sliding into phase with the film story line I think. We'll see I suppose. Bobba is very much aware of, Luke and his merry band and their relation to the old Empire. He's a wild card I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see Boba is back and enjoyed the backstory on how Jango acquired the armor. The thing is full of plot holes but still very enjoyable. I still want to know actually how he escaped the sand creature.

Also, you guys might want to keep an eye on you Disney+ accounts. Mine was hacked but my credit card info hasn't been compromised so far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The last episode of Mandalorian was excellent. No more monster-of-the-week format for this season, we're in for a roller coaster right these last few episodes.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The last episode of Mandalorian was excellent. No more monster-of-the-week format for this season, we're in for a roller coaster right these last few episodes.
    Agreed. It’s brilliant.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe how well they got Ahsoka. That was amazing! I can't wait for her own show!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-for-lucasfilm
    While fans anxiously await the arrival of her highly-anticipated DC Extended Universe sequel, Wonder Woman 1984‘s Patty Jenkins is taking to the stars as it’s been revealed she is set to helm Rogue Squadron for Lucasfilm, slated for a Christmas 2023 release!

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...ries-at-disney
    During the Lucasfilm presentation at the Disney Investors Day presentation, Kathleen Kennedy revealed that Dear White People creator Justin Simien is developing an event series centered on beloved Star Wars character Lando Calrissian for Disney+.
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...disneys-kenobi
    As fans await more details for the highly-anticipated Obi-Wan Kenobi series at Disney+ featuring Ewan McGregor reprising his Star Wars prequel trilogy role, Kathleen Kennedy revealed at the Disney Investors presentation that Hayden Christensen is officially reprising his role as Darth Vader for the series.
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...cluding-ahsoka
    Following her celebrated debut in the second season of the hit Disney+ Star Wars series, Kathleen Kennedy announced in the Disney Investors presentation that two Mandalorian spin-off series are in the works at the streaming platform, including one centered on Ahsoka Tano!

Ahsoka will see Rosario Dawson reprise the role of the young Jedi in the series, which will be set in the timeline of the mothership Disney+ series. The second series, entitled Rangers of the New Republic, will also be set in the same universe as Mandalorian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-for-lucasfilm
    While fans anxiously await the arrival of her highly-anticipated DC Extended Universe sequel, Wonder Woman 1984‘s Patty Jenkins is taking to the stars as it’s been revealed she is set to helm Rogue Squadron for Lucasfilm, slated for a Christmas 2023 release!

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...ries-at-disney
    During the Lucasfilm presentation at the Disney Investors Day presentation, Kathleen Kennedy revealed that Dear White People creator Justin Simien is developing an event series centered on beloved Star Wars character Lando Calrissian for Disney+.
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...disneys-kenobi
    As fans await more details for the highly-anticipated Obi-Wan Kenobi series at Disney+ featuring Ewan McGregor reprising his Star Wars prequel trilogy role, Kathleen Kennedy revealed at the Disney Investors presentation that Hayden Christensen is officially reprising his role as Darth Vader for the series.
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...cluding-ahsoka
    Following her celebrated debut in the second season of the hit Disney+ Star Wars series, Kathleen Kennedy announced in the Disney Investors presentation that two Mandalorian spin-off series are in the works at the streaming platform, including one centered on Ahsoka Tano!

Ahsoka will see Rosario Dawson reprise the role of the young Jedi in the series, which will be set in the timeline of the mothership Disney+ series. The second series, entitled Rangers of the New Republic, will also be set in the same universe as Mandalorian.
    This is all great news and very exciting, but to tell you the truth (and I'm surprised they haven't thought of this yet) I would really like to see a production chronicling the formation and rise of the Jedi. There really is very little (to my knowledge) in the way of Jedi lore that we have been made aware of and I'd really like to know much more of the Jedi history.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, they might be saving that for down the road, with something like Knights of the Old Republic. But the Jedi are ancient, so even that is not exactly it.

Also, here's a nice overview of everything Disney announced:

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those two are kinda hard to watch!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Much better, Mae lol So, maybe we do get some Jedi history with that "Acolyte" show? What do you think? Great stuff coming

And Indy 5!!!!!

My wife loves, Indy!! lol We actually did name our last dog, Indiana Jones lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Mando Chapter 15 was excellent. They’re not putting a foot wrong with this series.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

The Acolyte seems to be focused on the dark side, the Sith. That's pretty exciting indeed!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting stuff ahead. Im looking forward to both of the Mando spin off series. I’m also interested to see how they pull off the Obi-Wan series, given the guy is supposed to be in hiding. We will see.

I assume all of this stuff isn’t going to come out all at once? Presumably they are doing the marvel TV thing, where they have 2 or 3 seasons of each show, staggered a year or two apart?

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast