Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just How Does Tommyknockers Connect?

Gunslinger Apprentice ZGDK is on a distinguished road ZGDK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Just How Does Tommyknockers Connect?

I see Tommyknockers in the Tower Connections page but there's no article. So how does it connect? Are the aliens from the prim/Todash space or what?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good timing - Im going to create the article in a moment, but there is a discussion page already up that lists some of the connections

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Good timing - Im going to create the article in a moment, but there is a discussion page already up that lists some of the connections
    So shall we merge this thread with the discussion thread?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say "Yes!" ...most emphatically!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

same here.

merge merge merge

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Who has the power?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not me!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Along the Path of the Beam nordh is on a distinguished road

If you read the discussion on the article you can see a great number of connection to both tower books and non-tower books that I've collected while reading the book through.

But I also see that the article is up now =)

Traveler Ryan1919 is on a distinguished road

So I just finished the tommyknockers for the first time. I really liked it. I will say king, in my opinion missed a really cool opportunity in the ending. When David gets sent back to earth, I thought it would have been super cool for him to get sent back to the stand pipe in derry. Feeling super relieved that he's back he thinks everything will be ok and the he meets pennywise.

+ Reply to Thread