Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1141

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Gingerdead Man View Post
    1500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

men in black

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"More Human Than Human" is our motto.

Blade Runner

Quite possibly one of the most brilliantly ironic quotes in film history.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ritchie : (claps) You want a ... drink , or something? To celebrate?
    Frank : You got any holy water?

-American Gangster

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

This goes out to Jon Blaze;

Sho’Nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Gang: Sho’Nuff!
    Sho’Nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’Nuff: Am I the baddest mo-fo, low-down, around this town?
    Sho’Nuff: Well, who am I?
    Sho’Nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’Nuff: I can’t hear you!
    Sho’Nuff: The Shogun of Harlem!

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!" JAWS
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

From The Big Lebowski

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
    Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f*cking amateurs...

and

The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
    Donny: I am the walrus.
    The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...
    Walter Sobchak: That f*cking bitch...
    The Dude: Oh yeah!
    Walter Sobchak: Shut the f*ck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

"Molly Molly Molly, good golly miss Molly!"
    Always saying this but have no idea which film it was from

"Holy moly donut shop, tastes so good makes you wanna slap yo momma"
    One of the friday movies.

"Whats that on the middle of your forehead?"
    "It's the mark of Budda baby"
    "More like the skidmark of Budda!"

I think that's from How High

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Having just watched American Dad, I was suddenly reminded of the greatest quote in the entire history of Batman:

Bruce Wayne: YOU WANNA GET NUTS?!? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!

Makes about as much sense as this - - and yet remains just as eternally awesome!

- Melike

Traveler Mars Eclipse is on a distinguished road Mars Eclipse's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best quote known to man:
    Spock: Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life-forms and new civilizations; to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I use this quote all the time: This might be a spoiler if you haven't seen the film Taps:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg[/ame]
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Having just watched American Dad, I was suddenly reminded of the greatest quote in the entire history of Batman:

Bruce Wayne: YOU WANNA GET NUTS?!? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!

Makes about as much sense as this - - and yet remains just as eternally awesome!
    that is my fave from that movie as well! When he grabs the fire poker

Also... "I made you??? You made me first!"

"Let's Play!" - Desperado
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

-The Joker, Batman

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

"He stole my balloons!" - Joker

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    "Let's Play!" - Desperado
    You know, i've been wondering where that's from, ever since watching Spaced (which has so many quotes from so many movies it's impossible to keep track sometimes). Another reason for me to watch Desperado in full some time soon!

And to add to the Batman quotage:

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Great when the Joker says it, but even better when Batman adds the "excuse me"!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding to the Batman lurve :

"You ... are my number 1 ... GUUYYYYYY!!!"

"Don't forget, your lucky deck!"

"Look up into the sky, Jr. Birdman ! Haha! Missed me!"

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched this tghe other day. This quote is piss funny:

Dante Hicks: 37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
    Customer with Diapers: In a row?

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Dog carcass on alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. This city's afraid of me, I've seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters, and gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. Then all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no.'"

-Rorchach's Journal 10-12-1985

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMordred View Post
    "Dog carcass on alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. This city's afraid of me, I've seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters, and gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. Then all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no.'"

-Rorchach's Journal 10-12-1985
    "Men get arrested ... dogs get put down."

"From then on I knew , God doesn't make the world this way ... we do."

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

In Batman Returns there is a scene where Christopher Walken wakes up, having been kidnapped by the Penguin. Walkens character cannot speak, although he keeps mouthing a silent scream. He is in a cave, with the Penguin, surrounded by penguins.

Danny Devito as the Penguin says "I believe the word you're looking for is "AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

For old time's sake.

Mac: I've got a score to settle.

Dillon: We've both got scores to settle.

- Predator
    In Digitized Remorse

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
    If you love me then love me..

I'll continue...

"We're all gonna die"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick."

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I aint got time to bleed"
    If you love me then love me..

anytime.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast