Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Rereading Diary - where are you? *spoilers*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My memory is a bit fuzzy... does anyone remember exactly how the Low Men were used in the DT series?

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What exactly do you mean by how they were used? If you mean what their purpose was, they were just general servants of the King - they scouted psychic talent in a lot of worlds and took the people they discovered to become breakers.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm about halfway through DotT right now.

Something that stood out for me a few days ago while reading: When Detta is first described/introduced, it comes with a single run-on sentence that lasts for 2 1/2 pages. I'm not sure why I felt the need to mention that, but...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Started The Wastelands.

Along the Path of the Beam The Gasherman is on a distinguished road

A few pages after Ake discovered the Dogan. 3rd time around

Traveler Twoguysdarktower will become famous soon enough Twoguysdarktower's Avatar

I've just finished the Gunslinger for the first time in about 27 years. Getting ready to start Drawing of the Three. My memory is very hazy on this one. I read The Waste Lands but have no recollection of it and haven't ready beyond that. I'm reading with my friend for a podcast we are doing (see links below). This is his fourth time through.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure I've mentioned this elsewhere in the thread, but I randomly reread The Gunslinger on its own about once every half year or so. I'm fairly positive I've read it about 15 or so times.

Love that book to death.

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As of right now I'm on re-read number 7 or 8 of the series. Working my way through Wizard And Glass. Out of all of the books, Wind Through The Keyhole included, WAG is my absolute least favorite. It seems to take me weeks to make my way through.

Traveler Eldred Jonas has a spectacular aura about Eldred Jonas has a spectacular aura about

I’ve only just finished the series, and I’m already listening to it again, I miss the story too much ah!

Traveler Recouper will become famous soon enough

Ok, so I've just started reading The Gunslinger. It's actually my first time. I'm just up to where Roland has found Jake at the Way Station and has regressed him back to find out were he was from. It's really facinating.
    It's been a bit rough, people got shot in Tull, everyone who lived there, people who were just trying to live. It was really sad. And then reading what happened to Jake was pretty hard. But the story is so captivating.
    Chtorrwar19 told me about a number of Steven King books, I think she talked about this serries. It was a couple of years back now, on a beach after midnight, if you can imagine that. But the memory is really vague, so I don't know what's going to happen next.
    I wonder what the Sorcerer's goals are. Where is he going? Why is Roland the man to hunt him down? But perhaps most facinating at the moment; what is the world that the story is taking place in? It seems to me like it might be a post apocolyptic future of this world. Like, our own contemporary times exist in the distant past of the story's world.

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished The Wind Through The Keyhole for the second time. I read it as DT 4.5.
    Wolves of the Calla is next.

Greg

Traveler Squirrel3697 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I reread DT again, I'm in the last part of the Dark Tower book 7. Oy just died and I'm sobbing. Again. I've read this so many times you would think I'd know it was coming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10