Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: DTBay Auctions - The preferred Place for Selling on TDT.com

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on the lookout for an original Gunslinger. 1, 2, or 3. I'm more a completist than a collector, though.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I'm on the lookout for an original Gunslinger. 1, 2, or 3. I'm more a completist than a collector, though.

Grant has 3rd printings Of The Drawing of the Three signed by Phil for $75
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Since these are still in the shrinkwrap, there's no way of knowing if they have a small remarque in them or not. I know Whelan added either an eye or the ka symbol to about 10% of the printrun. He also did a very small number of other drawings too. Below is one that I own.

Just an added selling point!

John
    Attached Images

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

Grant has 3rd printings of DOTT signed by Phil for $75
    Nerak-
    ??? 3rd printings of the Gunslinger signed by Phil Hale? That makes no sense to me.

How about 1st printings of The Drawing of the Three signed by Phil for $75?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It's her medication.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bid on one of Karen's auctions.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Since these are still in the shrinkwrap, there's no way of knowing if they have a small remarque in them or not. I know Whelan added either an eye or the ka symbol to about 10% of the printrun. He also did a very small number of other drawings too. Below is one that I own.

Just an added selling point!
    That IS an added selling point.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it is

I am wondering what the reserve is.

Oh shit! There are two, am I bidding on the right one? Whats the difference?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooops! You just accidentally bid on them all for $100,000 a piece Matt.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

It's her medication.

It is The Drawing of the Three!!

And it is the medication and the fact that I am just NOT PAYING attention when I am posting!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah it is

I am wondering what the reserve is.

Oh shit! There are two, am I bidding on the right one? Whats the difference?
    There is no difference, remember, I posted that I had four for sale...

Also...here's a link to the auctions page where I put two more books up for auction...http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=cat&showcat=1

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also...here's a link to the auctions page where I put two more books up for auction....
    I had to snag that ARC, Karen. Christmas just came early for me!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which one was?!?!? I didn't see it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Which one was?!?!? I didn't see it!
    This one:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SHIT! HOW MUCH!?!?!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I "BIN"ed it for $80. I don't even know what the market is for them, but I'm in an "ARC" mood this year.

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I "BIN"ed it for $80. I don't even know what the market is for them, but I'm in an "ARC" mood this year.

I sold one on ebay about two months ago for $180.

But that wasn't to a friend.

Y'all are friends and I couldn't make the bidding go like that.

It was nice to make that kinda money just selling a book though! LOL

Country
    Country Flag

It will be my "prize" proof to date. Thank you SO much!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That was awfully nice of you, Karen.

Congrats, Bill!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That was awfully nice of you, Karen.
    I totally agree!!! She's got some killer deals still up there. I'm seriously considering upgrading my used/read Artist Edition VII for one of her new ones.

I'll let others benefit from her generosity.

Congrats, Bill!
    Thankee

My Mood
    Lurking

My Mood
    Lurking

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...em&viewitem=18

One more arc up..

More stuff posted later today when I go digging...

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 5 more hours on my auction

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna sell the Blaze ARC.

If anyone's interested please make me an offer.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so pleased I won mine

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast