Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Uploading images, and adding a picture to your signature

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

How do folken get nicely centered text up by the side of their sig pictures?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

magic?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah. Well, I guess I'll go read some entrails, then...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I'm not sure exactly how to do it myself. Someone will come around to help you soon though I'm sure.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i can help!

are you looking for something like what i have going on?

:eta:

if so.

when adding the image to your signature, it should look like this:

then text goes here.

if you want the text to be justified up against the image, like in mine, just leave it. if you want the text centered, wrap that in the centering tags.

the more you know!

hope that helps!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya, ya, ya! What's the trick, sj?

(And, Brice, thanks anyway. You know, your current av makes all of your posts sound like Christopher Walken to me. )

i just edited my last post to explain.

hope it helps.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Ya, ya, ya! What's the trick, sj?

(And, Brice, thanks anyway. You know, your current av makes all of your posts sound like Christopher Walken to me. )
    This is a good thing.

If you rescue me

path:

You may have wondered where holidays come from...

If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Arigato gozaimashita. *taps throat*

not a problem at all.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

your very good sarajean!

path i love your new sig very batman

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could somebody clear up how to post text to the right of your signature, it appears that Sarajean's original post is missing a picture.

Thanks.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cody44 View Post
    Could somebody clear up how to post text to the right of your signature, it appears that Sarajean's original post is missing a picture.

Thanks.
    I myself always need some help for that. Let's hope someone else can sum it up nicely.

Roland would have understood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, here you go.

(XFLOAT="left")url of image here(/XLFLOAT)

Replace ( with [ and you're all set. The text will wrap to the image.

If you want, you can change "left" to "right"

Hope that helps.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the (invisible) info from sarajean's post by hitting "QUOTE" to cut & paste from a reply dialog box, without actually submitting any reply.

Don't forget to leave out IMG tags on your image URL.

yeah, i don't know why it's like that.

the code tags didn't work for me like they should have, either.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default the MS-Paint approach

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone, it really helped to explain it.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Is my sig too big?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It's 320 pixels top to bottom, which is about 120 too many. Max size is 200x500, I believe.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Max sig size is 200x500.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, I fixed it

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

either way, it rocks.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast