Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: HF2008 I won! But I have a better home for it. The Big Give Regive **ENDS 5/23/08**

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Don't forget they were books on magic Lizzy,

Ok... Matt I think you and Dora are the most adorable couple

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I won the following sweet prize which was originally donated by Jemaher.

I already have a copy of this SIGNED/LIMITED book. In the spirit of our wonderful site, I would like to give it away. Only two rules:
    1) You must be a registered member of TDT.com at the time of my posting this.
    2) You must have entered the original drawing and NOT won a prize.
    (Both to be confirmed by a Director.)
    First come, first serve. Post in this thread.

Camp Stalag - Signed Limited
    Cemetery Dance Publications
    Donated by jemaher
    Written by: Bill Walker
    Description: Limited edition of 1000 signed copies
    About the Book: When journalist and aspiring war novelist Frank Murphy returns from the 10th Annual World War Convention, he has no idea that the mysterious videotape he holds in his hands will change his life forever. He has been handpicked to participate in a specialized experiment in mass psychology and a unique form of Living History: "Spend two weeks with three hundred other men in an authentic replica of a World War Two German POW Camp!" the tape says. "Come, and experience the thrill of a lifetime!"

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    i'm waiting to hear from someone, but i think I'll be giving away my SOS, as I already have 3 copies of it.
    If you do - I can trade you for the UK edition, then you still have something to keep
    I'll pm you later.

Sorry ladyhitch, you got beat out.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Patrick, I'd like that! I don't have any of his writings. is he good?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, I'd like that! I don't have any of his writings. is he good?
    Did you win anything in the original drawing? (See #2)
    If not, it's yours.

If so, then we'll see if any non-winner claims it. If no one does, it's yours.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

ERIN SAID YES!!!!!

I thought you were already married, dude.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Breezy

lol
    i did, sorry!

I'm an idiot.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I donated to the fundraiser, but didn't win (Matt can confirm). If JohnBlaze previously won something, I wouldn't mind having it Patrick
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    ERIN SAID YES!!!!!

I thought you were already married, dude.
    I recently became a Mormon, you know, the cool ones with a bunch of wives who roll around in horse drawn buggies?

I'm just kidding, I know the difference between a mormon and a quaker, so don't flame me. And No, I don't think Polygamy is cool, I have a hard time handling one woman, how could I handle more?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky was in and did not win. I can confirm that now

Because I felt bad that you didn't win

But now I feel better
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Breezy

As long as you don't start "feeling" on me, we're all cool.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I donated to the fundraiser, but didn't win (Matt can confirm). If JohnBlaze previously won something, I wouldn't mind having it Patrick
    Ricky, it's yours!
    Last edited by Patrick; 05-19-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: everyone is editing these days.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like he fixed the post and meant you Patrick.

My Mood
    Breezy

he wants it. Please the guy rewrote his original post 3 times already, give him the book?

Patrick, that's a very nice book. I always knew you were a nice guy, regardless of what Matt and Erin said.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Please send it Ricky rather than to me, Matt.

Sorry, John. Enjoy, Ricky!
    - Patrick

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ricky, it's yours!
    Woohoo!!! It's almost as cool as winning!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, it's yours!
    Woohoo!!! It's almost as cool as winning!
    Actually it is winning.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Totally

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I think a gift is a win on both sides everytime !

The answer is within

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Congrats Ricky! That's very sweet of you Patrick.

Country
    Country Flag

Please the guy rewrote his original post 3 times already, give him the book?
    I knew someone would notice about the editing!

Please send it Ricky rather than to me, Matt.

Sorry, John. Enjoy, Ricky!
    - Patrick
    Woo!! That made my day--thanks a million Patrick!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy

noice

My Mood
    In Love

Very nice indeed Patrick!

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously, I laughed out loud.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast