• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

34 54.84%
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

35 56.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Harry Potter Book Discussion

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Day 3 - Which do you think would be your favorite lesson?

I think probably Defense Against the Dark Arts. But I bet Charms would be a lot of fun too. I always wished they talked more about the Charms lessons.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 4 - Which character are you most like?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    Remus John Lupin

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cedric Diggory.

The time I finally get my crowning moment of glory (a la winning the Tri-Wizard tournament) something will probably happen. Also, I always liked the idea of dying doing something important - or trying to, anyways.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hermione. Bookish, hangs round with boys, always think I'm right, mad hair - check!

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Day 1 - Your favourite book from the series.
    Prince of Azkaban

Day 2 - Which house do you think you'd be sorted into?
    Ravenclaw

Day 3 - Which do you think would be your favourite lesson?
    Charms...or maybe transfiguration ... or DADA.

See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Hermione. Bookish, hangs round with boys, always think I'm right, mad hair - check!
    DING! Me too!
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Luna Lovegood. the way she goes through life at school is so how i was.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say a male version of Luna. I've always been viewed as being "different".

John

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Neville Longbottom
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 5 - Which two Hogwarts students would you be most likely to hang out with? (From any era).

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Day 5 - Which two Hogwarts students would you be most likely to hang out with? (From any era).
    Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. And the three of us would be the most popular trio in school.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Dobby!!! lol

Day 5 -

Which two Hogwarts students would you be most likely to hang out with? (From any era)

Lupin and James...the had lots of fun!! he he
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by educatedlady View Post
    Prince of Azkaban

Ravenclaw

Charms...or maybe transfiguration ... or DADA.

See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    DING! Me too!

Day2: I think the house I would be in is Raven-claw. I think I have a strong mind and I identify with the original head of household Rowena Ravenclaw.

Day3: My favorite lesson would be Divination. I think it would be cool to have Mrs. Trelaney as teacher. I think it would be fun to stare in a crystal ball and make up predictions of the future.

Day4: this is a tough one. I identify with a lot of characters. I am like Hermonie because I like reading books. I am like Charlie because I love Dragons. I am like Fred and George because I like getting into trouble and playing pranks.

Day 5: I think I would love to hang out with Fred and George. They would be lots of fun and plus they are so hot!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

James and Sirius

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fred and George.

John

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fred and George

My two best friends from high school were identical twin boys...so I think it wouldn't be that challenging of an environment for me

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

If I was in school with them I would probably be hanging out with Quiddich players.

Or Neville and Luna.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Could Harry Potter return? JK Rowling says maybe

CHICAGO – Could Harry Potter return to work more magic?

J.K. Rowling is leaving open the possibility. She told Oprah Winfrey in a taped interview airing Friday that she may someday write another novel in the popular series.

Rowling says the characters are still in her head and she "could definitely" write several new books about them. She says: "I'm not going to say I won't." For now, she feels she's moved on to a new phase of her writing.

More than 400 million copies of the books about the boy wizard have been sold. Rowling says fame brought extreme pressures, including paparazzi and reporters searching her trash.

She says it was "like being a Beatle" and there was a time she "was barely hanging by a thread."

Forbes magazine ranks Rowling as one Britain's richest women.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. And the three of us would be the most popular trio in school.
    me too....lol not sure about the most popular but that would be who i would hang with.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Prisoner of Azkaban
    I also watch the movie obsessively.

I'd like to say Gryffindor, but I'd probably be stuck in Hufflepuff.

Care of Magical Creatures

I hate to admit it, but I'm probably most like Fred or George, in the sense that I am rarely serious.
    Fred and George.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Remus, I'm not that keen on James though and whilst I'd probably fancy Sirius he sounded like a bit of an arse at school...so, um...Remus and...Lily, she's like the old skool Hermione.

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 6 - Would you rather own the Invisibility Cloak, the Resurrection Stone or the Elder Wand?

Traveler jrminvt is on a distinguished road

i wouldn't mind to have the resurrection stone...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Invisibility cloak.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast