+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119
Results 2,951 to 2,956 of 2956

Thread: Doctor Who: now without DT additives!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doesn't it just? I'm really excited about this. I've been a fan of the audios for quite some time - more so than the TV series, to be honest. It's for giving us stories with both the Fourth and Tenth Doctor that are a key example of why I'm such a huge fan.

I am the Master...and you will obey me...

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I was born in the late sixties, so Tom Baker (1974-1981) was “my” Doctor growing up - although I saw a lot of Jon Pertwee episodes as well. David Tennant is my favourite of the new crop. So having them both in the same adventure is pretty sweet - even if only on audio.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, it's definitely a dream combination for many. Tom Baker is David Tennant's Doctor, so you can easily imagine how he feels. And the wonderful thing is that Tom Baker's still got it. His voice has noticeably changed, but he clearly enjoys playing the Doctor, even now. In fact, they released a brand new story earlier this month that had been recorded entirely in lockdown - recorded remotely with each member of the cast, and then edited seamlessly together in post-production. It's quite amazing, really.

Oh, and Tom Baker is also in the Eighth Doctor's new box set next month. But not as the Fourth Doctor. I'm rather looking forward to that.

- Melike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

For anyone looking for a good Doctor Who story to watch this Halloween - violent, stylish, psychological, whatever - make sure to give this list a read. Spent a weekend working on this one, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

20 greatest horror stories of the Classic Series

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119