Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who: now without DT additives!

Traveler huey520 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

can someone tell me how they can give some British nerd 100 bucks, and they create tis kickass season finale, but hollywood can't make a hlfway decent film on a 100,000,000 dollar budget?
    Er is that because Britain RULES!! For a small island we don't do bad (sound of own trumpet being blown!!) ha ha

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

seriously. hollywood should move to Hull, or london, or Dolphin...er, Wales. or some other british city

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

then what do they do there?

touche'

mo there were reruns that they play in a 3 week loop.
    fear her. army of ghosts. the impossible planet. satan pit. the second part of army of ghosts.

but they took Clom-who would want Clom? it's the twin planet of Raxacoricofallapatorius you know.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I caved & watched the finale in full.

It was aweeeesome.

I agree that Stephen Moffat has done some really amazing episodes, so I am excited to see where that leads.

And actually, I watched an interview where they said in no uncertain terms that his name is NOT 'Who' he is The Doctor. And that is all.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

actually Tennant is the first Doctor who has not had his name on the credits as playing
    "Doctor Who", he insisted on having been called "The Doctor" in the credits.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Finale = and and .
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

unfortunately i don't have any smileys like that to express my thoughts. i do have this which doesn't fully explain my thought. but other than the fact that Donna became a Time Lord (seemed kinda bull-shit to me) it rocked.

not a clue. it will probably have to do with that lady from the library

silence in the library. you know. that one. with the Doctor. and companion. and the TARDIS. there was a sonic screwdriver. you know. that one. aliens too. on a planet.

try the internet, you can get everything on the internet!
    now please excuse me my friend while i go listen to gaikenkai.
    oh wait, this is the internet. i can listen and browse DT at the same time!
    don't you love technology?

well we may have to go back to dial-up soon. we oly have one cable company up here. there their prices are just cruel. but people pay it, because they want it, and comcast is the only company.

they're probably Slitheen

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I've been re-watching all the episodes since Eccleston and I must say that even though I was always a fan I am becoming more of one all the time. so much so that I am trying to find a good artist to do a tattoo for me.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

of what?Eccleston? TARDIS? dalek?

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

TARDIS. My roommate wants me to get the TARDIS in the center and a dalek on one side and a cyberman on the other.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

nice

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some fun quizzes for those that know the earlier Doctor episodes.

http://codebox.no-ip.net/controller?....QuizDrWhoMain

i am now in day 22 of Doctor who withdrawal. if not for the two episodes On BBamerica I would go crazy

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been re-watching the series online. I totally understand your withdrawal. And I'm without BBC America this week so I can't even tune in tonight for a quick fix.

oh. nasty.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

No BBC America, either, but... I have your sigs and AVs to help. Plus, I have some Doctor Who sounds and pictures on my machine, and I visit BBC.com periodically. I wish they could go back and redo Eccleston's season with David Tennant as the doctor.

Purely as an experiment, of course.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast