Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Your favourite quotes? :spoilers:

but comfort served cold was better than no comfort at all

Traveler otherjr1 will become famous soon enough

'No more talking. Talking's done. Do it or die.'

Gunslinger Apprentice kaufen is on a distinguished road

"I told her about that laugh!" - The Tick Tock Man.
    Last edited by kaufen; 06-12-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

" Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. "

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I don't know why, but this quote has been going around in my head today. There's just always been something about it that I love.

“Death, but not for you, gunslinger. Never for you. You darkle. You tinct. May I be brutally frank? You go on.”

Traveler Stuttering bill is on a distinguished road

first comes smiles, Then lies. Last is gunfire

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was having a conversation with my co worker this morning, and I was half paying attention to her so when she mentioned something to me I -for some reason- said "I'd set my watch and warrant on it."

We both gave a each other a wtf stare.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Traveler ka_like_a_wind is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Default Favorite quotes

I saw someone ask about a quote that says "Ka like a wheel" and thought I would clarify. Roland regularly says "Ka IS a wheel" but there is also, from W&G, "Ka like a wind" which is from Susan, whose father always told her Ka is like a wind and, to summarize, once it decides to blow you're basically powerless to stop it.

I just finished my sixth read and loved it more this time than any yet!

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of them is:

The gunslinger touched the brim of his hat. "I'm grateful. It's good to know someone in this town is bright enough to talk."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Reviving older threads. Nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler markwood007788 is on a distinguished road

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
    (Albert Einstein)
    Source: https://quotessearchengine.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18