Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Arcade Thread

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

Default Arcade Thread

talk about the games in the DT Arcade, ones you suck at, ones you love and pwn at, and whatever you liked about the games.

when i was younger i loved A-blast, but when the site it was on tossed it, i never saw it again, then, while examining the Arcade section, there it was, and the reason i have the highest score is because i played it to death, i was thrid place by the time i knew it was putting me on a leader board. i play it to this day, and am glad i found it.

one thing that really disapointed me was the Defender, it was some new verson, not the old one that i liked, but hey, one maricle is rare enough, hoping for two is pushing it.

space invanders was another great discovery, i always wanted to play the old version but could never find it. and, like the A-blast, i was suprised to find it, and glad too, its much more fun than i thought it would be.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i like to play jurassic pinball but the game cheats. the ball can go over the flippers and out of play in areas that would be impossible on a regular pinball machine. oh, and the moon lander game might be the dumbest most boring game ever.