Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcade problems

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Also, those five posts must be made in forums where the posts will count towards the overall post count. So posting in Blue Heaven or Dixie Pig will not count towards the five posts.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a MAJOR issue/problem when I play the games in the arcade.

I lose.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Until you've made at least five posts certain board functions such as PMs, games, etc... won't work for you. These were disabled until the five post limit due to a problem with spammers.
    when was this?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not very long ago. I don't recall exactly.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

i was going to say, i few problems with arcade before i was posting.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After I finish the first level of Mahjongg, it closes on me and won't let me go any further

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what's up with that. I think there have been some minor glitches in some of the games for awhile, if not since we got them.

If you rescue me

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Mahjongg always does this... it has always stopped after level one except for a few people a couple of times.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, drives Dora crazy. I'm really hoping for an update to the arcade soon.

Its a totally free add on
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering what was wrong with Mahjongg. It makes me feel better knowing that it isn't just me!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no, it's not only you!

by the way, those who play this Mahjongg and know how it works, will notice, when they look at AquilusDomini score and his time, that it wasn't always like that. That score with that time could be achieved only past level one.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

agreed... but I still think this was one of the exceptions I was referring to because I used to play around that time and I never got past level 2 no matter what I did!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Me either!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Director Dora is on a distinguished road Dora's Avatar

It has become a quest for me, I got through one time and was beating the crap out of it and then noticed my computer had gone off line
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Today I choose love instead of fear.
    I choose peace instead of conflict.
    I choose to be a love finder instead of a faultfinder.
    I choose to be a love-giver instead of a love seeker.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    It has become a quest for me, I got through one time and was beating the crap out of it and then noticed my computer had gone off line
    it happens. I get to the next level every time we have slowdash. If the slowdash is, you know, a real big-time one, I play for maybe a minute before I get error message; when it is a minor slowdash, the program just doesn't register anything I did at the second level, as if it didn't happen.

Country
    Country Flag

One time I was playing bookworm, and I had the record by about 1000 points. When I submited the score it did not work. I have never played that game again.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    One time I was playing bookworm, and I had the record by about 1000 points. When I submited the score it did not work. I have never played that game again.
    what horrible experience you have described!

::shudders::

Country
    Country Flag

To tell you the truth, I almost cried.

Country
    Country Flag

cried? I would have had a heart attack!

Country
    Country Flag

The shock at first of what had happened made me almost laugh. (A crazy laugh that somebody might make before killing their family.)

Country
    Country Flag

I know the feeling... it's the kind of laugh I emitted in that very bookworm every time I saw I was that close to Hannah's result...

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

(everybody runs and hides)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I know the feeling... it's the kind of laugh I emitted in that very bookworm every time I saw I was that close to Hannah's result...

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

(everybody runs and hides)
    The main reason that it was so bad was the amount of time I spent. GRRRR.

I hope Hannah knows that I am on my way to beating her high score. I am going to try again. (when I have 3 hours to spare)

Country
    Country Flag

ah, that bookworm! no, I was talking about that other bookworm, the quick one. In the one you mean, it's really the matter of time... but in that other one, it's everything combined... luck including... so that would really heartbreaking!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

well there is definitely something wrong with flip words.
    i can't get beyond 40,275 (60th out of 87) having played it 1733 times.

it obviously can't be me right? so it must be that f'n game.

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

Country
    Country Flag

No, the game is all right; it's that there are some tricks there that would help you to get higher score - I don't remember which now, I played it a long time ago, but there sure were some (it's either the speed with wich you play, or maybe the moment you choose for "guessing" the phrase, or something else)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast