Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seymour_Glass Written Works

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Spiders from mars

Listen up, you screwheads and serial killers, here is a man who would not take it anymore, a man who switched from renting movies to netflix. There is no way one could stop me from leaving right now to go to mars and stop the spider horde from breeding and infecting my brain like a swine flu on a summer camp. The spiders are burrowing further and further into my brain, killing what is me and replacing it with a drone that has an insatiable thirst for Coca0-Cola. This is my last plea for help. I don't know how much longer I can hold off the spiders.But they want to enslave us from the inside out, make us all happy campers that eat and sleep and laugh without anything to ground us in the horrible reality that is slowly beginning to replace what we call normal life. Slowly and subtly. There;'s no way i can hold out. When you read this, i will be a hollowed out shell of a human being, or what a human being once wazs. Sppiderzz uizz takin my brainssaz. I cand talk much l;onger..... AARRGFJHAGYCDF<BSJDKFLHJNFKSDHF.

Send help. Quickly. There isn't much time until CSI spinoffs become the most exciting part of your day.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Glass View Post
    Send help. Quickly. There isn't much time until CSI spinoffs become the most exciting part of your day.
    There are no CSI spinoffs. There is only CSI in Las Vegas.

Grissom will be with you shortly.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice smcicr is on a distinguished road

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”
    God bless Bill Hicks....

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seymour, if you don't mind my asking - what genre is this? Bears need to know for indexing purposes

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. Ummmm. Prossibly science fiction.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Possibly. Would you say it's a short story, or part of something bigger?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

RIght now, short story. I could always expand it or do something else with the idea though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2