Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess

Is anyone else a fan of the Red Green show?

This may just be a regional thing but it's so silly I giggle like a school girl.

"Quando omni flunkus Moritati"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I LOVE Red Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this was a riddle thread when I opened it and I'm like, I have to know the answer to this one! It's a possum or something like that!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The Red Green show is the best ever. They took it off the air a while back, and it really sucks now. Hence, why I don't watch TV anymore.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yar, Jon, you bet. Since you & I live in the same area, this may not help to answer whether it's a regional taste, but for the record, I'm all about that show whenever I get a chance to watch. It's way funny and endlessly creative. Plus, I can never help but to relate, myself, and it so reminds me of my dad and his friends.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There are actually people in my area that live that way and do those funny things... It definitely reminds me of too many people I know...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The mechanical improvisations are so good they are funny.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

"Quando omni flunkus Moritati"
    when all else fails, play dead.

The Red Green show is the best ever. They took it off the air a while back, and it really sucks now. Hence, why I don't watch TV anymore.
    on comcast, channel 19 on saturday at 9:00 PM

My Mood
    Worried

The awesome possum van...

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i keep forgetting to watch this show. maybe i'll remember tonight

My Mood
    Worried

I love it.... It's too bad they decided not to make new episodes anymore. It's been on forever..

about what, 14 years?

My Mood
    Worried

Oh yeah.. something like that

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's time for the Possume Lodge... *deep breath* WOORRD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEE!

Haha, I used to watch this with my dad every Saturday, back when it was followed by Robot Wars. We still watch it now and then, it's pretty great. I really liked Ranger Gord's cartoons, hehe.

The word game's rules are very confusing to me - why is Red trying so hard to get the other guy to guess, when that makes him the loser? Also, did you ever see one where he was the one trying to guess? I did once, it was pretty rad.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No B Rag...the game is like "Password." But we never really get to see the opposing team.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else think Harold Green is a bit gay?

Along the Path of the Beam Bumbler is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Great show! But it is rare to find anyone who has heard of it...

My Mood
    Worried

Actually I laugh hysterically because a TON of our Yoopers behave just like the people on Red green show..

but my understanding (could be wrong) is that red green was made in canada...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Does anyone else think Harold Green is a bit gay?
    *raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbler View Post
    Great show! But it is rare to find anyone who has heard of it...
    more people should watch foreign shows. I'm a sucker for them. Doctor Who, Red Green, Sasuke, Banzuke (did i spell it right?)

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, Harold's not gay... he's just a nerd!
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG, I LOVE Red Green! DBF and I LMAO every time we see it!

I miss "Adventures with Bill" - damn, that was FUNNY!

And yeah, Harold is totally batting for the other team.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by B Rag View Post
    Nah, Harold's not gay... he's just a nerd!
    same thing
    oh wait, aren't i a n... shut up

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

nerd bashing!!

My Mood
    Worried

My friend used to have a crush on Harold!

the only way i can reply to THAT is with this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast