Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Great movies, not all can go!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sleepy Hollow

1 4.55%
  • Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

1 4.55%
  • The Matrix

3 13.64%
  • Boondock Saints

0 0%
  • What Dreams May Come

3 13.64%
  • Shawshank Redemption

10 45.45%
  • The Godfather

4 18.18%
  • Fantasia

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Group C, Bracket IV

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Group C, Bracket IV

Sleepy Hollow

Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

The Matrix

Boondock Saints

What Dreams May Come

Shawshank Redemption

The Godfather

Fantasia

Four Days. Top Four Advance
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what to vote yet. Matrix is a modern day classic. Boondocks Saints is a cult smash. What Dreams May Come is a beautifully imagine picture. Shawshank is amazing. Godfather is primo.

I guess I vote for whomever needs the help in a couple days.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Special Award goes to The Matrix for having one of the most awesome posters ever. My brother has it framed on his wall...I may just steal it.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shawshank Redemption, no contest.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I really hate having to choose between Shawshank and Boondocks, but.....had to go with Shawshank.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Shawshank Redemption, without a doubt.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

fp, the shower cam is coming down that you wouldn't vote Godfather!

THAT being said, Shawshank is in there no question, which is great!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shawshank Redemption all the way. Love it

+ Reply to Thread