Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...either way I would have to have a "bottle in front of me." LOL

Would you rather be in a dust storm or a flash flood?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dust storm I think, I'd just cover myself up and lie down until it was over.

Would you rather be a millionaire, or be greatly admired by people.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionaire. I can't spend admiration

Would you rather have your car stolen, or break your small toe?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Car stolen (I don't own a car anyway teehee)

Would you rather be caught in a blizzard or a thunderstorm?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Thnunderstorm, there's probably less chance of me dying....I hope!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    A Thnunderstorm, there's probably less chance of me dying....I hope!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
    Deaf!!! I am such a visual person. Even when it comes to the movies I would be able to deal with the close caption/subtitles. I can't imagine a world without either, but I would miss my visuals so much.

Would you rather be a man or a woman?

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Man. Women bear the weight of this world. Smarter of the two sexes, yet still fighting for equality in many ways....

Would you rather possess the ability to fly or powers of invisibility?

John F. Kennedy wordslingers will become famous soon enough wordslingers's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Invisibility! I'm afraid of heights.

Would you rather be able to hear people's thoughts, or people being able to hear yours?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Be able to hear theirs! I'd be in a mental institution if anyone read some of the random crap that goes on In my mind!

What you rather lose one eye or one hand?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

One eye. That way I could wear a sweet eye patch.

Would you rather work in your dream job with average pay, or a job you absolutely loathe but make 6 figures?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hated job for a few years then I quit like a boss!

Wyr be intelligent but poor for life, or rich and stupid?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Rich and Stupid, that's twice the bliss!

WYR have 25 of your own kids to raise OR one child that is adopted?

I would raise the adopted child because the thought of 25 kids makes me want to leap from the nearest, highest building.

Would you rather give up salt or sugar?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

(I love that you answered your own question )

I'd rather give up salt. I have a weakness for all things sweet.

Would you rather learn how to play the guitar or the piano?

(no one else would )

The piano, I tried guitar years ago and I sucked.

Would you rather never sleep again OR never laugh again?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh, man, that's just evil! Wouldn't I just eventually die from no sleep? Either way, I don't think I could physically refrain from laughing anyway. So, I guess I'll just give up sleep. Death is better than life with no laughter.

Would you rather it be Fall or Spring?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Fall. I love the crisp, cuddly air.

Would you rather not be able to find your jeans from the party the night before or be able to ONLY find a stranger's jeans?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler misterE will become famous soon enough

Only find a strangers. Commando and all that.

Would you rather be the middle or the end of a human centipede?

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Middle.

Would you rather be Gandalf or Merlin?

Considering how the movie ends, I would rather be on the end.

Would you rather be extremely tall (over 7 foot) or extremely short (under 4 foot)?

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

As I am right at 5 ft tall, Id say 4 ft. I cant imagine life from a perspective of 7ft!

Would you rather vacation at the beach or in the mountains?

I don't like getting in the ocean but I LOVE to be near it. The beach.

Would you rather be trapped on a stalled roller coaster or be stuck in an elevator?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Stuck in an elevator. At least you'd be able to move around a bit. Being pinned in a rollercoaster seat indefinitely would be tortuous.

Would you rather go blind or go to prison for 5 years?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Prison, although considering America's prisons the possibility of being blinded during the five years is quite real.

Would you rather starve to death or slowly be eaten alive by a single rat?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely starve. I was actually bitten by a rat once (a lab rat, not a sewer rat) and that one time was one time too many.

Would you rather never watch television again or never listen to music again?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast