Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

Star Trek world, all that crazy Dr. Seuss shit would give me a headache.

Would you rather have sex with the woman/man of your dreams even though they have Herpes and Genital Warts or have sex with someone you are so unattracted to they make you vomit.
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Dr. Seuss, I must tell, I speak in rhyme very well.

would you rather work for a living and enjoy your life, or be filthy rich and borderline depressed?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by bergy81 View Post
    Would you rather have sex with the woman/man of your dreams even though they have Herpes and Genital Warts or have sex with someone you are so unattracted to they make you vomit.
    woman of my dreams, specially if I was gonna be with her for the rest of ours lives.

fuck it, there's medication

look up for next ^^^
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Work for a living. It's what I do already, and for the most part I enjoy my life.

Would you rather date Paris Hilton or Nichole Richie?

My Mood
    Breezy

paris hilton, she may be a slut but....nvm, they're both that way.

would you rather date Jack Black or Rainn Wilson

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Jack Black. I actually think he's kinda hot!

Would you rather kiss a frog or lick a frog?

My Mood
    Breezy

lick it, if it's the hallucinogenic kind.

would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

either one is going to end with a big puddle o'bethany so it doesn't matter.

would you rather lick someone's feet or have yours licked?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

both

i'm into that.

i'm waiting for you on ym

My Mood
    Breezy

would you rather kiss a clown or punch a grandma?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

kiss a clown.

would you rather clean up poop or puke?

My Mood
    Breezy

i'm waiting for you on YM!!!!!!!!

poop, i change diapers everyday.

would you rather eat something you hate or drink something that will make you sick
    ?

My Mood
    Angelic

eat something i hate because i hate to puke.

i can't think of anything

My Mood
    Worried

That stinks.

Would you rather wear stinky shoes or have stinky feet?

My Mood
    Breezy

stinky shoes, my feet have never stunk.

would you rather eat healthy and die super old and incontinent, or eat what you want and die young?

My Mood
    Worried

Probably old... but that won't happen because I'm too irresponsible with my eating habits.

Would you rather have to talk by cell phone or walkie talkies and have to say "over" after every sentence?

My Mood
    Breezy

walkies

saying over is half the fun.

i got nothing, someone else take it.

My Mood
    Worried

Alright...

Would you rather eat mushrooms that make you trip or trip over mushrooms?

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

Eat mushrooms that make me trip, its the only way I cn catch the white rabbit.

Would you rather eat a cat or a dog?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

A cat. I'm allergic so it makes them a tiny bit less likable.

Would you rather, for the next year, be pine scented or new car scented?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Def pine scented.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Traveler cappsy is on a distinguished road cappsy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

blind then i can play the piano i love music

would you rather fight mike tyson or have to speak like him
    one by one the lawn gnomes steal my sanity

My Mood
    Breezy

fight him, because even if he beats my ass I'l still be me, which is a plus.

would you rather date a stripper or a nun?

My Mood
    Worried

Ooooooooh toughie.... I'm thinking a nun because I dated a stripper and he cheated on me and the other strippers I've met since then are skanky...

Would you rather have lousy sex five times a day or great sex once a year?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Lousy sex five times a day....hey you can still "take care" of the rest on your own

Would you rather have the ability to fly or be invisible?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast