Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Christmas. I love everything about that time of the year.

Go to a bar or club?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Is it Karaoke night?

Bar. Club scene is not for me.

Ice Cream or Frozen Custard?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Ice cream, never had frozen custard.

Hmmm, drawing a blank here....

Be the bug or the windshield?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

So you're saying would I rather die or kill someone?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Bug. I'd rather have a short life than to be some random inanimate object that can't even do anything.

Watch a funny movie or a drama?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Really? I wouldn't mind being a fly because then I could have sex while flying... But I'd much rather watch a funny movie. And it actually has to be funny, not something everyone else thinks is funny.

Answer a phone call from someone you know you don't want to talk to, or call someone you know you don't want to talk to?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Call someone...there's no guarantee they will answer.

Control fire or ice?

My Mood
    Worried

Ice. Driving on it's a bitch, but to part it would be great. Or conjure up ice for my drink, etc.,.

Would you rather be in a musical or have the songs stuck in your head?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Be in a musical! I love musicals! I haven't been in one for almost 6 months, and I am really starting to miss it....I got bit by the theatre bug early on in life.

would you rather have gone down in the Titanic, or the Hindenburg

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Titanic....fat floats and insulates.

Have your emails or your bank records made public?

(I ask this because my friend was bitching that she looked at her banking statement and there was almost an entire page of "Hooters' where her husband eats out everyday).

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bank records.
    Wake up to a very attractive member of the same sex or a nasty member of the opposite sex after a night of nsfw.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Nasty member of the opposite sex.If you love chicken,even if it's not the best,you'll eat it and be OK with it but if your expecting chicken and get a mouth full of sausage that's a whole different story...

Tour Wonkas chocolate factory or visit OZ?
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan79 View Post
    Nasty member of the opposite sex.If you love chicken,even if it's not the best,you'll eat it and be OK with it but if your expecting chicken and get a mouth full of sausage that's a whole different story...

Tour Wonkas chocolate factory or visit OZ?
    your explanation is epic.

Wonka's. Love Shockers.

Have the ability to fly or have the ability to breathe underwater?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

JB, look at my post from a few days ago. Great minds and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur-nan-doh View Post

Have the ability to fly for a day,... or swim in the ocean for a day without ever having to come up for air? (or get eaten of course. haha)
    Fly. Breathing under water won't change the fact that I can barely swim.

Meet a celebrity or throw a water balloon at a celebrity?

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Fur-nan-doh View Post
    JB, look at my post from a few days ago. Great minds and all that.
    missed it!

Throw a water ballon at Andy Dick. From the top of the empire state building. And it's full of skunk piss.

Stovetop or Grill?

My Mood
    Angelic

Grill, but I don't have one

Brain freeze or stub your toe?

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brain freeze.

Lose sight in an eye or hearing in an ear?

My Mood
    Breezy

hearing. I'd still have one ear, so it would be ok.

drive a comfy vehicle that makes you feel guilty about the environment, or a sardine can that gets 55mpg and makes you feel superior.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Comfy vehicle. Go ahead an judge me, world. All little vehicles make me feel nauseous, so my adorable hybrid won't be so adorable when I vomit violently all over it.

Wear boxers or briefs?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Breezy

Boxer Brief's actually. I went from tighty whities to boxers when I was 12, and graduated to boxer briefs at 21. Just comfy.

Turkey or Brisket?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Turkey

Milk, white, or dark chocolate?

My Mood
    Breezy

milk.

Egg Nog, or hot totties?

My Mood
    Angelic

As I prefer not to drink snot, a hot toddy (hot chocolate with butterscotch schnapps is yummy).

Potato salad with mustard or mayo?

My Mood
    Breezy

i use both.

lentils or peas?

My Mood
    Angelic

Peas, English peas to be exact.

Mary Ann or Ginger?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast