Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Jelly beans, preferably Margarita ones.

rip the band aid off or pull slowly?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

rip it off fast (get someone else to do it)

fast email or slow letter?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

fast email. Got the on demand addiction here.

soup or salad?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

salad

sleep forever or never sleep

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

sleep forever. But I'm on day 10 of a 14 day straight stretch of working, so I might be biased.

Reese's Pieces or Sixlets?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Reese's Pieces

Comic books or cartoons?

My Mood
    Breezy

cartoons.

cakes or pies?

My Mood
    Angelic

Cake

Cook or clean up?

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Cake

Cook or clean up?
    Cook!

Coffee or hot chocolate on a cold day?

My Mood
    Angelic

Ooh, normally I'm all about the coffee but if it's cold and I've been out in it, hot chocolate. And none of that instant crap either. With real whipped cream on top.

Back rub or foot rub?

My Mood
    Breezy

back. I don't like people touching my feet.

Hot tub or swimming pool?

My Mood
    Angelic

Pool, hot tubs are too hot (you shoulda said Jacuzzi )

Mosquito bite or bee sting?

My Mood
    Breezy

bee sting, it's instant revenge. Mosquito stings serve to propagate the species.

Snickers or Mars Bar?

My Mood
    Angelic

Snickers

Be nauseated all the time but not be able to puke or puke at the drop of a hat, no nausea?

My Mood
    Breezy

no nausea.

SNL or Madtv?

My Mood
    Angelic

SNL

Burp or fart to the face?

My Mood
    Breezy

potty mouth

burp, i guess.

wtf?

Roses or Tulips?

My Mood
    Angelic

Roses, I'm a sucker for getting them.

Dark or milk chocolate?

My Mood
    Breezy

Milk, but I love both.

Pedicure or manicure?

My Mood
    Angelic

That would involve someone touching me. Umm, pedi, doesn't seem quite as intimate or a violation of my space.

Painted toes or French pedicure?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love both of these but since right now mine are painted, I'll go with that.

Share your bed with significant other or get the whole bed and blankets and pillows to yourself?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Only a woman would even want to ask such a question.

Would you rather get blamed for a murder you didn't commit, or commit a murder you don't get blamed for?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose it's meant to be obvious, but I still don't know what your answer is.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't?

Why, I'd be satisfied sleeping on bare earth.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

To Path's question: Murder I wasn't blamed for.
    Being wrongfully imprisoned is actually one of my fears. I visited a jail, once, and just standing in the cell with the door open made me uneasy. I couldn't possibly be incarcerated without any reason.

Would you rather: be blind or deaf?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast