Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Dumbest kid in the smart class. It keeps me hungry.

Would you rather have cajun or mexican for dinner?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Tonight? Cajun. Specifically shrimp and grits.

Would you rather love and not be loved back, or be loved but never love?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

loved but never love. It's powerful.

would you rather be loved and respected but not have any friends, or be just another grunt with a big posse of "just like siblings" friends.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

If I'm loved and respected, why don't I have friends?
    And, I'd rather not have friends rather than have a bunch of losers around me all the time.

Would you rather me ask a good thought provoking question or a lame one?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I like to exercise my brain. Thought-provoking it is.

Would you rather eat a turtle or a porcupine?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    I like to exercise my brain. Thought-provoking it is.

Would you rather eat a turtle or a porcupine?
    Porcupine... purely due to turtle favoritism.

Would you rather never get out of bed or never get into bed?

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Would you rather never get out of bed or never get into bed?
    I'd rather never get out of bed.

Would you rather watch TV with friends or read alone

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

read alone!!!

would you rather eat something off a dirty plate, or a very clean, disinfected, spotless potty?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I eat off dirty plates more often than not, especially when I help out at the forest school. Builds immunity as my Mum likes to say

Kiss someone with bad breath, or kiss someone with bad body odour?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It doesn't matter. As long as I love them. I don't have a good sense of smell.

Would you rather be covered in peanut butter or chocolate?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Chocolate? It would probably be easier to wash off.

Would you rather hang out at the beach during the day or night?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Night. I burn and night time beach walks are romantic.

Would you rather eat a booger or a cold Brussel sprout?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brussel sprouts. I actually love those weird little things.

Would you rather get to walk on water for a day or be a member of the opposite sex for a day?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Breezy

the booger.

broccoli or cauliflower?>

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Brussel sprouts. I actually love those weird little things.

Would you rather get to walk on water for a day or be a member of the opposite sex for a day?
    Opposite sex for a day. It'd be fun.

Broccoli or cauliflower?

My Mood
    Angelic

I'll answer Emmy's since she posted first...opposite sex (and yes, there'd be lots of sex LOL)

Now JB's question will stand.

Broccoli or cauliflower?

My Mood
    Angelic

Broccoli, raw.

Super-clear sight during sex or having to talk dirty in clinical terms?

My Mood
    Breezy

i don't get the question. But I guess clear sight.

beans and rice for life but buy anything else you want? or gourmet cuisine for life but be broke forever?

My Mood
    Angelic

Beans and rice, yummy!

Look or touch?

My Mood
    Breezy

touch.

i love that line from Pulp fiction where the french girl is talking about wanting a paunch, and she says, I think, "it's too bad the things we find pleasing to look at and the things we find pleasing to touch are so different."

Too true.

beer or tequila?

My Mood
    Worried

Neither. I hate tequila and I can't drink anything carbonated or I will have extreme gatro problems - up to 4 days worth.

PC or Laptop?

My Mood
    Breezy

pc. I hate laptop mice.

winter or summer, and why?

My Mood
    Worried

Winter. I hate the heat.

Kindle or REAL book?

My Mood
    Breezy

real book. always.

sex or a good nap?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

sex first... nap after

jelly beans or gummies
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast