Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Video Games
    As of recent, I still spend more time watching movies with the kids. Still to young to make a run at any RPG.

Would you rather have everything you touched turned to stone, or everything you saw turn to ash?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Stone because at least I could still look at things, if I picked ash, everything would be ash before I could touch it anyway unless I kept my eyes permanently closed or blinded myself, both seem awful but one question, would I turn to stone if I touched myself?

Would you rather go to Church in your underwear or to a bank dressed as a bank robber?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The bank since I don't want to go church at all.

Would you rather die of the elements in the desert or the arctic?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Arctic, at least you would go numb before death set in

Would you rather shave a monkey or shave a cat?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

A monkey. If you had a 35 lb maine coon with claws like this, you'd agree

Would you rather be completely constipated for three days or have explosive diarrhea for two?

explosive diarrhea, at least I would be getting something done

would you rather never have sex again for the rest of your life or have the best sex ever recorded in the annals of history but then drop dead?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

To quote George Costanza, "Let's face it, there was a pretty good chance I was never going to have sex again anyways." So I'll choose the first option...what's the point of having the best sex ever if you can't live to brag about it?

Would you rather be a midget or a giant?

A giant, that way I can drink more

this one is brutal

Would you rather live on a deserted island with only cat-sized, rabid rats as your company and food source for the rest of your life OR be Gollum's sex partner for the rest of your life?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gollum, what the hell. He's interesting to talk to at least. And rabies doesn't sound fun at all...not at all.

Would you rather live in a world without internet or a world without transportation (i.e. you walk everywhere, not even horses)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gollum, what the hell. He's interesting to talk to at least. And rabies doesn't sound fun at all...not at all.

Would you rather live in a world without internet or a world without transportation (i.e. you walk everywhere, not even horses)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Gollum, what the hell. He's interesting to talk to at least.

Without transportation, at least with the internet I could keep in contact with my friends spread out all over and I don't have a car right now anyway

would you rather marry a pygmy woman or take a job as a professional lady boy in Phuket ?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'd take a job in Phuket. At least it's pretty!

Would you rather have all your nose hairs plucked one at a time or have a sunburn over your entire body that lasted for a week?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nose hairs. I had a sunburn so bad it was like being stabbed by thousands of needles at once...hurt more than breaking my hand.

Would you rather Listen to My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion or Believe by Cher....for two days straight?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh, shit. Those are both awful, but I guess I could stomach the Celine Dion more than the Cher.

Would you rather live in a tree-house or on a house-boat?

Houseboat, it would be like living on top of a waterbed, excellent!

Would you rather sit front row at a Justin Bieber concert wearing a wedding dress and veil with a bouquet and sign reading "WILL YOU MARRY ME JUSTIN???" OR sit front row at a Kanye West show dressed as a cop with a sign reading "I CAN RAP BETTER THAN KANYE WEST ANY DAY"?

Both are douchebags, but I'd rather not be in the same building as Kanye West. So, I will (very reluctantly) go with Justin Bieber.

Would you rather listen to The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

Like em both but I'll say The Beatles

Would you rather be Anne Wilkes or Christine?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine...dat horsepower.

Would you rather listen to Gilbert Gotfried or Fran Drescher read Wizard and Glass in its entirety?

Gilbert Gotfried The part that bothers me most is The Wizard and the Glass.

would you rather be a gigantic flea or a microscopic elephant?

Microscopic elephant! Could you imagine how many people would try to kill a gigantic flea?!

Also:
    Spoiler:

Would you rather be stuck in the sewer system with Pennywise or locked in the Overlook Hotel with Jack Torrance?

Overlook Hotel with Jack because clowns, NO

would you rather give up peanut butter or jelly?

Jelly! I love peanut butter so much.

Would you rather eat a hamburger or a hot dog?

hamburger, don't like hot dogs at all, eat about one a year usually on or around the 4th of july just because of tradition I guess

would you rather know the meaning of life (if there is one) or have a billion dollars?

I want to say the meaning of life, but I'm scared to know that information before dying. I don't know if a human could handle that kind of information.
    So, I'll go with a billion dollars.

Would you rather have t-rex arms or itty bitty penguin legs?

penguin legs, I can walk on my hands if need be

would you rather not be able to hear music OR not be able to taste food?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast