Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Would you Rather

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Assuming I can still go to the movies, I'd pick music over TV. However, what about music that is played on TV shows and music videos?

Would you rather go barefoot for the rest of your life or bare chested for the rest of your life?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I would prefer barefoot. I've got big hobbit feet that can take some punishment. And it would be regular TV only, you couldn't tune to those channels that just play music.

Would you rather never be alone again (not one private moment ever again) or be alone for 11 consecutive months per year?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Alone for 11 months. That one month with people would be quite the debauched affair.

Would you rather be an ugly cat or a beautiful skunk?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

An ugly cat. Some of the ugliest cats I've ever seen still get pampered like royalty. Plus female cats don't seem too picky when it comes to looks.

Would you rather be homeless for a week or read a dictionary cover to cover?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Homeless for a week would probably teach me more than reading the dictionary. Also, if it's warm climate and near the beach, I'm all for it.

Would you rather lose the ability to speak or lose your dominant hand?

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I'd rather be speechless than lose my right hand. At least I'd be able to write to communicate. I wouldnt be able to do much of anything with my left hand.

Would you rather work for minimum wage in a field youre passionate about or make six figures in a job you can merely tolerate?

Mo' money, mo' problems. Minimum wage in a field I love definitely.

Would you rather be a nobody or infamous?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

A nobody

Would you rather have a huge library room or a giant indoor swimming pool?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Indoor swimming pool. Relaxing at a pool indoors sounds amaziiiiiiiinggg

Would you rather have %50 off every dine out meal the rest of your life, or have your own freeway path to avoid traffic indefinitely

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

50% off every meal because I like the food and I already have a short commute to work.

Would you rather have a million dollars or the ability to time travel?

Time Travel cause I want to have some fun!

Would you rather have a broken bone or a broken heart?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My heart IS a bone!! (I'm not sure what that really means.)

Would you rather have a pig in a blanket or a dog in a duvet?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

I've had a pig in a blanket before so a dog in a duvet.

Would you rather feel guilt or betrayal?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Betrayal I guess. I guess because it wasn't something bad I did.

Would you rather Devo or The Bee Gees?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Easy, the Bee Gees!

Would you rather be denied your 5 favorite foods for the rest of your life, or be forced to take a bite of something nasty with every meal?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd prefer to be denied because I have a hell of a lot more than 5 favorites.

Would you rather have your cell phone with a rotatory dial or your car without power steering?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27