Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dark Town

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Town

Hello everyone...

Does anyone knows the movie "Monkey Bone", in which someone is playing Stephen KING? (in jail with Edgar A. Poe and some other people...)

This movie is based on a comic, called "Dark Town"

Does anyone knows if Stephen KING is a character in that comic, or if it was added to the movie?

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the one and only issue of that comic that I know of that was produced. It was intended to be a 12 issue series, but only the 1st issue came out to my knowledge, as I believe Mad Monkey Press went out of business. I'll look all that up. . Stephen King was not a character in that issue. Was he intended to be? No idea, I can only say that he wasn't.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks a lot for your complete answer!

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not read darktown but I thought monkeybone was awesome
    is it in print as a graphic novel?
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do