Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Y: The Last Man

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm following you

Well, as I stated in the GC thread - I just completed vol 6 yesterday. I loved the scene at the end where-

Spoiler:
    Beth is dreaming that she's a superhero and she saves Yorick from Giant Ampersand

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I finished Vol 2 a little while ago.

Spoiler:
    Lets see....the scene when Hero finally discovers that Yorick is the last man alive was pretty messed up. I really thought maybe she'd come to her senses and leave the 'butch lady club'. BUT! Seeing that Victoria bitch take an axe to the head was nice.
    And I'm really curious to see what happens when the mean return from space.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hurry up guys! I just finished vol. 9 and will most likely finish vol 10 this evening. I need to chat up a storm about this!

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Well, I've only got like 8 more volumes!!

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I (believe) its vol. 6 where one of my favorite parts of the series is where:

Spoiler:
    Agent 355 drops off Yorick at a retired Culper agents house and she seduces him, spiraling him down a dark path of torture and S&M only to find out that she was doing so for his behalf, causing him to have an epiphany, thereby bringing his suicidal tendencies to a halt.

Love that stuff.

See us both in the black

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's in Vol. 5 , Skol. And that's one of my favorite parts as well

Country
    Country Flag

Finished the series this weekend and DAMN. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I read the ending a half a dozen times before I could finally put it down.

See us both in the black

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished Vol 7. Saturday morning...can't wait to see what the final volume has in store for me

Along the Path of the Beam UnderTheKillingMoon is on a distinguished road UnderTheKillingMoon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Heath View Post
    Finished the series this weekend and DAMN. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I read the ending a half a dozen times before I could finally put it down.
    i did the same thing. i was disappointed at first, but then i accepted it. it really was the perfect ending.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheKillingMoon View Post
    i did the same thing. i was disappointed at first, but then i accepted it. it really was the perfect ending.
    That sounds familiar...

Country
    Country Flag

Volumes 8 and 9 where the slowest for me. Good, but not great. I tore through volume 10 in an hour. In my opinion you couldnt have asked for a better ending. It was one of the greatest endings in (long volumes) of graphic novel history, right behind Preacher.

See us both in the black

Along the Path of the Beam UnderTheKillingMoon is on a distinguished road UnderTheKillingMoon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Volumes 8 and 9 where the slowest for me. Good, but not great. I tore through volume 10 in an hour. In my opinion you couldnt have asked for a better ending. It was one of the greatest endings in (long volumes) of graphic novel history, right behind Preacher.
    agreed! Preacher is my favorite long volume comic from Vertigo. 100 Bullets is good too, but it hasn't ended yet.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished Vol 9 a couple minutes ago! Hopefully I can pick up Vol 10 sometime during the week so I can add another series to my completed-list

Country
    Country Flag

:high five:

Please do, Im chomping at the bit to discuss the ending with SOMEONE. And not only someone, but you.

See us both in the black

John F. Kennedy Silvermoth is on a distinguished road Silvermoth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've finished it ages ago and I must admit the ending is my favourite part of the series

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3