Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DT Maps, Addresses, and Locations

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DT Maps

If SK put on the Mid-world Atlas. It would be a great way to give us junkies more of Roland's world without him actually having to write more books. We could track the paths of the beams, follow the progress of the ka-tet, see where all the Baronies are, Jericho Hill, etc. Maybe SK could write little historical blurbs about the places and things. Would be nifty.
    Last edited by Darkthoughts; 12-28-2008 at 08:50 AM.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, that would be way cool. I've seen some fan made maps that are pretty neat. Maybe he could give something more with the comics.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

that would be very cool. i am a big Tolkien geek, and I have spent hours looking at the maps that are included with LotR and the Silmarillion. I would love to see the same for all of the places we visited or only heard about in DT.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a really good idea, I am surprised it hasn't been done in one of the companion books.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

:check:

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    If SK put on the Mid-world Atlas. It would be a great way to give us junkies more of Roland's world without him actually having to write more books. We could track the paths of the beams, follow the progress of the ka-tet, see where all the Baronies are, Jericho Hill, etc. Maybe SK could write little historical blurbs about the places and things. Would be nifty.
    I love it! Maybe Ms. Mod will agree to pass the idea on to King..if I can ever get back on his message board...
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a great idea! There are a few small maps in the Concordances, correct? But an all-encompasing Atlas would rock! I'm a geek...I'd buy it!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

The first 1000 sold should come with replicas of Roland's .45's or a 'Riza.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I like this idea

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings
    I'm a geek...I'd buy it!
    You think you're a geek? I got this idea when I was looking at my Historical Atlas of the Medieval World...for fun.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's an awesome idea!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler WildPegasus is on a distinguished road

Default DT Map

Hey all, I'm new here so if I posted this thread in the wrong place or if it's lock-worthy then please excuse my noobiness

Would anyone by chance happen to have the map for DT 1-3 that was posted on thedarktower.net? Would be greatly appreciated. Thank ya

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site WildPegasus! Don't worry abuot being a noob ( I love that word! ), I moved the thread for you to our forum, Mid-World, which is all about the Dark Tower. Where you originally posted, The Dixie Pig, is for off-topic discussion.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the map you are looking for, but i'm sure someone on here has access to it and will find it for you in no time!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member of the staff.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Thanks for the help.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find it, argh wish I had saved it when I had the chance.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This has actually stirred up a lot of map talk WildPegasus, thanks for bringing it up.

I would love to get all the maps, (this one), the ones from the comics and any place else together for one viewing and discussion

I don't actually remember the one posted on dt.net, would love to see it

Here's a little slice of it. Got it from archive.org, the entire map isn't archived though so..

Edit: Hurray I finally found it via torrent!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang! That looks pretty cool.

Looks like we just need some research and basic image skills and we could recreate the whole thing bigger and better.

^Yeah, looks like anyone with some photoshop knowledge could make an updated version or something.

I uploaded it, after finding it through a torrent, in case anyone else needs it:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9I83MHJ

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool. I wonder why nobody thought of it already?
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have loved a detailed map along there journey. It familiarizes the story line that much more...

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I would love a map in the inside flap of the cover or something. It would be cool!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

How about a map that you could cover the ceiling of your bedroom with?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No no I need a map with doors on it so I can slip away.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Yeah, they're called "Psilocybin mushrooms"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer the synthetic route.

If you rescue me

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

that map is missing Tull.

also, it took longer than one day to go from brown's the the way station.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast