Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sick................and Tired

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    I've had a sore throat for days now--my uvula is scarred, it hurts to swallow, I keep having mucus buildup (either comes out my nose or doesn't).... I want it to stop, and soon....
    Sounds like the beginning of a sinus infection to me.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Or tonsilitus, which is what I've got

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Add me to the sick crowd. I felt perfectly fine all weekend, and then last night right before I went to lay down, I suddenly got a very bad sore throat, and my head was just spinning. I think it happened in a matter of 10 min or so, I've never had a cold creep up that quickly before. And I feel even worse today. I'm hoping it'll go away as quick as it came.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Or tonsilitus, which is what I've got
    I'm sorry Darkers. If your that sick, we're just gonna hafta put you down.

**Walks out of room to get .357 pistol**
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i think you've all got captain trips and need to just stay the hell away from me.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Captain Trips never really left America. King, in his infinite wisdom, doesn't believe in the rest of the world.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here everyone takes oscillococcinum. It's something something made of the liver and something of something something duck; small white pills in capsules. My students made me take it when I was coming down with flu last two times, and the miracle is that it actually helped both times; I bought it later and fed it to my wife when she suffered flu symptoms, and it helped her; thus I believe I can recommend it. It is not made in Russa, so I think it should be available.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm sorry Darkers. If your that sick, we're just gonna hafta put you down.

**Walks out of room to get .357 pistol**

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4