Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick................and Tired

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Sick................and Tired

What ails you?

I have a fever of 100.2. body aches, head ache, sore throat, wheezing and chills!

YUCKY
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I have a sinus infection. Nasty, but you sound far worse off than me
    Here's hoping you get better soon!

And I already mentioned this in another thread, but I want to say it again...
    Guess what my antibiotic is?

Yep, Keflex
    <---- NERD.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nerak, sounds like you have the flu. I have just gotten over the flu myself.. It sucks!!

Unfoundone, sorry to hear that you have a sinus infection. I hope both you ladies feel better soon.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got over a cold I caught on....wait for it....March 2.

No, I am no exaggerating. I finally had to get antibiotics and a ton of drugs to get rid of it.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my dear friends

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

went to the dr's this morning, not only do I have the flu (and I get a damn flu shot!) but I have strep throat on top of it!! When I get sick, I get sick! LOL

Thanks for the well wishes, going back to bed soon
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. Strep throat sucks. Feel better!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks! I am 37 and have never had it in my life! LOL I used to work at a pediatrician office and never caught it! My kids have had it, and I never got it. But this time, I am the only one sick in my house! Go figure!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm on my third cold since January. It sucks!!!!

I usually get one per year....I guess my system must be weak this year.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

So is this why I have seen neither hide nor hair of you for months?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, there is so much crap going around right now I'm surprised we're not all sick, all the time. It's horrible.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

So is this why I have seen neither hide nor hair of you for months?
    Aye, sir.

I'm sure you've seen hide of me, but hair's nowhere to be found!!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I've got hives on my bajingo...

My Mood
    Lurking

OUCH!!! how the hell do you do that?

In other news, I feel better. After being down for a week. Now the baby is sick, so I am still not sleeping! LOL

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope they feel better soon and glad you are as well.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh great....one of my arms just fell off.

(nah...but I am sleepy)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I say that to my kids when they ask me to get them stuff!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yes! I can't wait to have kids.
    You must train me wise one.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Its easy, avoid as many requests as you can by saying ridculous things that only a child would believe. For example, whenever I say "Oh no, I can't get you some juice, my arm/leg just fell off!" they always quickly look and check before saying "Awww, Muuum!" and rolling their eyes

I think I'll just say: "I can't. Mom's allergic to the juice container. Do you want Mommy to get sick?"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

See, you're practically a pro already!

My Mood
    Lurking

lol good one!!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Weeeeeelll I get hives around this time of year and hives like to seek out nice warm areas to proliferate. And so I ended up with vulvitis which is even less fun than just having it on some of those areas....

Thank you for your care and concern. After a week and a half it's finally starting to clear up...

I hope all you are feeling better. I just these last two days got good nights sleep. The only in like 3 weeks so I know what some of you are going through... being sick and tired isn't fun..

My Mood
    Lurking

feel better soon

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

can it be that nobody has been sick since April? or did we just forgot this thread?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast