+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love these! Down and Out in Austen, Texas is my favorite, I think.

And I know what you mean about framing being expensive. I just took a few things in to be framed to the tune of over $800. Sheesh!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone of them is brilliant, especially love Texas Ice followed by Bridge to Introspection. Excellent .

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the comments everyone.
    here is one that i haven't printed yet. not sure if i'm going to...but i kind of like it.
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:43 PM.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here is something i did for my sister for an ad in a show dog magazine.
    this photo was provided to me by my sister.

I photoshopped airbrushed a new background... then added text.

and this is the actual magazine ad (scanned in from the mag)
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    thanks for the comments everyone.
    here is one that i haven't printed yet. not sure if i'm going to...but i kind of like it.
    I love this.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here's a scan of non-digital pic i found that i took a couple of years ago. the moment just screamed classic texas to me.
    (btw... that's an oil well pumper for all you yankees )

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default "PUP ART"

a new art photo i did tonight...
    titled "PUP ART"
    kinda like POP ART... but hairier.

and framed:

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Too Cute!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

photo that i took and then did a little photoshop on...

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Your work is beautiful, man!
    Truly gorgeous.

Keep posting, and satisfy my hunger for awesome art work!

Really, really cool.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New one of my pup
    "WORM ART 1"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and...
    "Grin & Bare It"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics from my vacation in London:

"Reflections of Past and Present"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Viewing London's Sites"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Towering Leap"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"TOWER BRIDGE"

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, your work is astounding. Seriously, amazingly astounding.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Street Shop" (Rome)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic pictures, Terry!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys for the comments...

here is one more for tonight....taken in Rome....they have the BEST freaking ice cream I ever tasted!

"Italian BlueBell"

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

dude..ur shit is awesome
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, both those ones from Rome are fantastic! I really like the colors in that first one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast